WHMCS, Idevaffiliate and recurring commisions

Greetings,

We have WHMCS 4 and idevaffiliate as our affiliate software. What we are trying to figure out is which software controls the recurring commisions.

Does WHMCS send another sale on auto-renewals, (as one of our other billing systems does) or do they have to be set up as recurring in idevaffiliate, and if so, how are cancelations dealt with?

I hope someone can enlighten us on these issues.

Thanks

Have you asked this on their forum? while someone here might know, the odds increase dramatically over there.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

Yes I have asked over there.

we use idev affiliate, but when searching it was up to them or jrox, but idev is a great piece of software

also, http://webmasterchecks.com is a good place for the affiliate payment side of it

I think you set this up with iDevAffiliate. I don't think WHMCS will pay recurring commission, it will only be a one timer through WHMCS.
    We Have Generated Over 7 Million cPanel Backups Come Dance Together With Us Y'all!
    Offer Your Own Backup Hosting Service - SiteAutoBackup.Com (Private Label / WHMCS Ready)
    WebHostingBusinessBook.Com | YouTube.com/WebHostingTutorial | NowOpenOnline.Com

Everything is setup through IDA, just as everyone else has stated. If I'm not mistaken there are tutorials in regards to this on WHMCS.

Thanks everyone. We aren't doing this anymore so there is no need to reply further.