Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

fsckvps new order

Yesterday paid fsckvps new order by paypal, no news, no confirmation, no reply any ticket, where are they?

I believe they are now under PoundHost management, try contacting them to check on the status of your order.

what? -___-
    where did you getthese news?
    anyone have the same problem with me?

You can view http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=6227391 for more information about the acquisition.

thanks for help mr js

No worries - glad I could be of assistance

Unhappy

Like you, I ordered a Xen VPS from fsckvps yestersay, only got order confirmation that send by system.

Unhappy

Well I finally found someone have the same situation with me.

Considering the price you probably paid for the VPS (couldn't have been much), I'd say cut your losses and move on to a new provider, and maybe avoid the budget VPS market altogether to make sure something like this doesn't happen again. If you read on these forums at all, you will notice since the attack, support/sales, ect. has been all but non existent.

so what must we do? i try to pm a2b2, kody
    but got no response.

Just ask for a refund, as long as you did not pay with PayPal you should receive a refund especially considering the mess the company has dealt with recently.

I have had no issues with AQ VPS's . May want to check out some of their plans, pretty robust!
    madgenius.com - S Corp. We are US based company.
    Web Hosting, Cloud VPS, and Dedicated Solutions since 1998
    Also offering custom solutions and automated provisioning for most services

No answer

I asked for information to have a new server seven hours ago and no answer.

I used their ticket system.

I sent a ticket to sales first (I got an automatic answer)
    and then to support (no automatic answer)

Why would you sign up with them? They can't even handle the customers they are losing none-the-less new ones!

Quote Originally Posted by AquariusADMIN View Post
    Considering the price you probably paid for the VPS (couldn't have been much).
    The money I have tied up in them from my 2-3 week startup would pay for the WHMCS owned license i'm nearly tempted to buy.

That unfortunately is 'much' to me. I have a lot of expensive hobbies and giving money away for one of them is not something I enjoy doing if I don't get something in return
    USNYR Hosting

We are going to be processing all new orders this evening

Rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon
    Freelance Sysadmin for Hire - email vaserv@gmail.com

Why not help out your current customers? Why is it proving so difficult for me to get a refund? Seriosly Rus. It's been 7 days since I asked for my money back and all i've heard is canned messages sent to all or billing is not open. I'm not happy, i'm very unhappy, with something, do you want me to PM you so I can stop replying to every VAServ/fsckvps issue on this site?
    USNYR Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by a2b2
    If you have a request for a refund it will be handeled in the next few days as we are still working on the biling/sales backlog as we now have support under control
    I thank you for posting that in the other thread. I'm beyond frustrated over this incident and I know you have most likely reached your frustation limits as well. I'll give you the few days and i'll cool it on the forum.
    USNYR Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by a2b2 View Post
    We are going to be processing all new orders this evening

Rus
    Very happy to see Fsckvps's back!

Quote Originally Posted by ZacUSNYR View Post
    I'm not happy, i'm very unhappy, with something, do you want me to PM you so I can stop replying to every VAServ/fsckvps issue on this site?
    It seems exceedingly likely that VAServe knows very well that you are unhappy, as does anyone who reads these threads on WHT given your constant spamming of your issue, as if you are the only VAServe client that has an outstanding problem which requires resolution.

Its ok to question service and professionalism, if you act professional in return.

Put in context, you got a brand new VPS and it was down immediately. All you are out of pocket is some spare change until the refund is eventually processed. Allow me to respond unprofessionally for a moment and simply state "Big deal."

My more grown up response is that your actions here are completely out of context with your "loss".

Quite frankly I'm glad to see that VAServe is not going out of its way to single out the whiners for faster service as it is simply unfair to their client base as a whole to do so.
    “Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under
    considerable economic stress at this period in history.”

Thank you Rus,
    I knew fsckvps ever since the opening, and you guys are great, but the acciddent happened like this.
    I saw fsckvps has been acquired by poundhost, so are you still in fsckvps Rus? or you will build a new company?

Quote Originally Posted by mwatkins View Post
    Put in context, you got a brand new VPS and it was down immediately. All you are out of pocket is some spare change until the refund is eventually processed. Allow me to respond unprofessionally for a moment and simply state "Big deal."
    Spare change? Big Deal? I didn't sign up for the $9.99 monthly plans.

The money we're talking about i'll put into perspective for you.

Half my monthly vehicle payment or
    My home cable/internet/power/water for a month or
    My gas costs for my truck, motorcycle, and ATVs or
    My new iPhone 3GS coming Friday.

I put that money out to get a return. I have now since put MORE money out to insure future return. I'm losing money right now.

If you want to throw me this spare change that is no big deal, feel free to paypal it to me. PM me for my PayPal Address.

2 Weeks to even begin to touch base on the processing of a return is ridiculous.
    Last edited by ZacUSNYR; 06-17-2009 at 01:52 PM.
    USNYR Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by vpncheap View Post
    Very happy to see Fsckvps's back!
    Rus replied me in my ticket, he said my vps coming into next few hours, but its yesterday, no more news.
    i dont blame him, i know he is busy, but he shouldnt promise me like that, as i refresh 3times / day.

Spare change? Big Deal? I didn't sign up for the $9.99 monthly plans.

The money we're talking about i'll put into perspective for you.

Half my monthly vehicle payment or
    My home cable/internet/power/water for a month or
    My gas costs for my truck, motorcycle, and ATVs or
    My new iPhone 3GS coming Friday.

I put that money out to get a return. I have now since put MORE money out to insure future return. I'm losing money right now.

If you want to throw me this spare change that is no big deal, feel free to paypal it to me. PM me for my PayPal Address.

2 Weeks to even begin to touch base on the processing of a return is ridiculous.
    The most expensive VPS FSCK offers is just over 100 buck. I wanna know where you got an iPhone 3GS for 100 bucks. I want in.

Your home internet / elect / cable / water is only 200 bucks /mo? Dang. My electric is that much or more per mo.

You have a truck, motorcycles, ATV, a new Iphone 3GS, and waiting on a 100 buck refund is putting you out this much?

Hmm.
    This is the best signature in the world....Tribute!
    (It is not the best signature in the world, no. This is just a tribute)

Spare change? Big Deal?
    Yes, big deal. I don't care what plan you claim to have signed up for, real or imaginary as it may be, whatever the funds tied up in waiting for your refund is indeed spare change in the grand scheme of things. It is not as if you were renting five cabinets of servers and associated transit.

ROI on 35$? 100$? Lets get real. Your "hosting" domain was created in May; has no site; you established an account with fsckvps admittedly just as the hack brought them down. Just how much "ROI" do you think you can earn? Maybe some adsense dollars on another domain?

Whatever. If you are due a credit, I'm sure you'll get one.
    “Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under
    considerable economic stress at this period in history.”

I really really wish, people would stop being so childish and look at the bigger picture! Starting to get a tad annoying when "people" seem to moan. Seems to me ZacUSNYR you are just one of a few things

* Immature
    * Are totally clueless to what happened at Vaserv
    * Very selfish, in thinking you are the only one with problems

I am sure, Russ and his team, will resolve this, now they have the resources of BluqSquare behind them, won't be long now!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast