Question Good Hardware supplier in Europe?

Hello,

I'm looking for some good hardware supplier in EU. With fine prices and quality hardware.
    Also delivery speed is important. Leasing will be plus, but not the most important thing.

Please advice.

Thanks!
    // AltusHost - European Web Hosting Provider
    // Dedicated Servers | XEN VPS Hosting | Web Hosting
    // 2 EU Locations: Netherlands & Sweden
    // Superior 24/7 Technical Support

One of the biggest (&best in our opinion) Supermicro dealers in Europe is NCS http://ncs.nl say hello to Rob and Eugene from us.

They deliver us top quality hardware and excellent service. I do not know if they provide any leasing, since we do not require that option.

Ofcourse you can also do business with Dell. If you need a contact, PM me and i will give you the contact to our Premium Accounts sales contact.
    Swiftway.net Your Business deserves our Quality - Experts on Hand since 2005. Europe & US locations, we operate our own network AS35017
    Unbeatable dedicated bandwidth deals for Dedicated servers ! Support response time <15 minutes 24/7

Sun Microsystems. They are at a fair price, REALLY stable, run (i think) nearly ever server OS, and i do know that the UK Police use them on their networks.

So thats my tip.