Unmetered Dedicated In Toronto?

Can anyone recommend a reliable hosting company located in Toronto that offers dedicated 100mbps unmetered hosting solutions?

I would feel better hosting my largest site (400,000 members) with a local company.

Thanks in advance for any help

What kind of price range are you looking for on the 100mbit unmetered, as well as specs needed for the server. Also do you want dedicated unmetered rather than shared?
    ~

you should take a look at Iweb, their servers located at Canada

I have a budget of anywhere between $700-$1400 month. I should also note, I am not just looking for a server/hosting, but I'm also looking for a company/team that can help set-up a proper solution so I don't experience anymore growing pains with this community/site I own. Can you PM me a phone number to discuss more? I didn't see one on your website.

Are you using a forum, social networking site, or similar? You should mention what your current setup is to any candidate host so they can asses what to offer you.
    478east
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

Iweb will more than likely be over budget for you, I would contact www.caratnetworks.com and see what they have in stock and can do for you.
    ~

Thanks I'll take a look.

I would check out iWeb as well. Montreal is close enough to Toronto that there won't be a major difference in latency.

Try NetElligent (Montreal) they seem to have better prices and are more helpful compared to iWeb. I tried to contact Carat Networks twice but no carat,, errm no response..

Did you do a search on the Offer Section?? Get a list of companies in Toronto, and call them individually.

I am sure all of them can provide you with your requirement.

I would recommend taking a look at Carat Networks, they are pretty good. http://caratnetworks.com/

there is a web site, iweb8.com