Reseller - as cheap as possible

Hi,

I'm looking for a reseller hosting plan - as cheap as possible

I found sitehost1.org/reseller.html and a topic about it webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=864689 but there are too young to buy a plan.

Is there any other company, that could I trust? (with high bw, disk, databases, etc. or unlimited)

I realise that in $5-10/month I cant get perfectly hosting, but I expecting only:
    - 95% uptime
    - PHP, MySQL
    - Cpanel, DirectAdmin
    - SSH access

There is such a company?

Welcome to WHT

How much disk space do you need/expect within a $5 ~ $10 per month budget?

Right now I user about ~60GB HDD, and 100GB bw

What's diffrences between Turbo and Reseller in site5.com/hosting ?

PS.
    I don't want to sell accounts. I just want to have a multiple panel to manage (add other domains, database, etc) a site under specify (sub)domain. Just 4 my friends
    Last edited by szbluma; 06-16-2009 at 08:52 AM.

Gazzin.com meets your requirements.
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Do you really need 60GB of diskspace? If so, you may need to raise your budget a few dollars. The 95% uptime that you are expecting could soon turn into 90% with an "unlimited" host.

Consider, budget or value rather than 'cheap',

and remember, it's not realy 95% uptime, it's 5% down time,
    and that downtime will prob. be when you 'don't want it'.

Are you actually *using* 60GB's of disk space or is that what is assigned to you currently? If you are in fact using that much, you'd be better off looking into a VPS or perhaps even a Dedicated Server.

At the end of the day, do realize there is absolutely no such thing as unlimited when it comes to disk space or bandwidth. There's not an unlimited hard drive in production and you can only push so much data through a shared pipe .

I'm using hostnine.com, and right now I use 60GB hdd, 100GB/month bw.

Gazzin.com meets your requirements.
    The biggest plan is perfect 4 me. But price doesn't. It will be better for me to take kimsufi ovh server, then this reseller.
    But I dont have a directadmin licence, and of cource, monthly cost of dedicated server is too big for my wallet

I understand that the unlimited&unmetered is a fiction

Quote Originally Posted by szbluma View Post
    I'm using hostnine.com, and right now I use 60GB hdd, 100GB/month bw.

The biggest plan is perfect 4 me. But price doesn't. It will be better for me to take kimsufi ovh server, then this reseller.
    But I dont have a directadmin licence, and of cource, monthly cost of dedicated server is too big for my wallet

I understand that the unlimited&unmetered is a fiction
    Are you serving torrents, using your storage for backups of your hard drive daily, or what? I cannot possibly see why anyones account would ever use 60GB of hdd space, and I severally doubt that you are going to find reseller account which will offer you anywhere close to 60GB of space and especially at a budget which is anywhere CLOSE to what you are requesting. It is IMPOSSIBLE, and the only place you will find a package like this is on the digitalpoint.com forums, and nothing against them, but they don't give a crap about quality over there. Your 100GB usage is a bit high too, but should be fine as long as the provider does not overload their servers.

I'm not serving torrent's, i dont have any big avi/mp3/etc files. But the storage is also used as backup my 2 servers - not all, but only /home and mysql. This 2 backup take just ~11GB.

I'm not sure if they are a good host and you might need to read some reviews about them but i came across DK Hosting if thats of any help ?

Simply put - I'm 99.9% sure you aren't going to find a reputable, reliable provider that offers what you are looking for and is within your budget. You might also want to ask any prospective new hosts if you can use their space for backups. Most hosts frown upon this and while you might be able to get away with it...what happens when you get popped?

Why are you looking to move from Hostnine?

related question:
    My friend is looking hosting couple of sites. All sites should be hosted in separate cpanel accounts so WHM access is needed.
    its for personnel use only, no plans reselling. now most providers don't give WHM at this budget.

Requirements:
    2-5GB Space
    20-50GB Bw
    Budget $5-7USD/mo

anyone know a reputable, reliable provider?

What about OVH's RPS plans?

Quote Originally Posted by db09 View Post
    You might also want to ask any prospective new hosts if you can use their space for backups. Most hosts frown upon this and while you might be able to get away with it...what happens when you get popped?

Why are you looking to move from Hostnine?
    Maybe H9 are looking to move the OP
    due to the above.