quick questions about domain whois info

I'm registering a domain and have a quick question:

Now I'm registereing a domain with my current address and phone#. I plan to move in about 6 months, by that time, can I update my domain WHOIS info to the new address anytime I want? Is there any restriction?

BTW, I plan to own this domain for years to come. Do you guys think I should renew it yearly or shoud I buy it for 5yrs or 10yrs? I know it is cheaper but is there any disadvantage for register a domain for 5 or 10 yrs (with godaddy.com)?

Oh yeah. If godaddy.com goes out of business, what will happen to the domain registered thru them?

You should be able to update your whois information at anytime through your registrar. If you're sure that you want to keep this domain, there's no harm in registering it for multiple years. I've used Godaddy for some time now, and I'm very happy with them.
    The member formerly known as Enigmatics
    Teh Harem

10 years

10 years down the road, I'm quite sure that we will NOT be using .com any more! Just think about your vinyl records if you have any.*

* Sadly, I've actually got hundreds.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

Thanks for the replies. I think I'll register for 2 years with my current address/phone since I can update it later.