I'm busy with developing vpspanel, a temporarily replacement for HyperVM, but I will continue developing this panel which runs without HyperVM. But I need some help from you, if you think you can do one of these jobs you may contact me:
- Design slicer
- PHP developer
- OpenVZ knowledge (like rebuild, but also add VPS with different subnets or other things)
- XEN knowledge (like rebuild, but also add VPS with different subnets or other things)
- C(++) programmer to run commands as root which can be executed with PHP
- Linux developer: develops a system/program which runs a HTTP server like Apache or Lighttpd as HyperVM does and check if the service mysqld is running.
- Linux developer: develops a installer file which installs every required program (with the virtualization type like OpenVZ or XEN) and the control panel
- If you think you can help us and I forgot to list it, please reply or send me a message.
More information about the current panel: http://www.vpspanel.yourwebhoster.eu/
The new panel will be totally new and will not run on the HyperVM database as the current version does. But I also need a XEN developer who knows how to start, boot or rebuild a VPS.
Currently there is no money, so you will not get any fee until we have sold some licenses. The idea behind this is to create a cheap panel as HyperVM is with a lot of features.
If you have questions, you can reply in this topic or send me a message.