In need of a full site design + WHMCS integration + misc things

I'm in need of a designer who knows how to break out of the "template" feel. I don't want a site that looks like like the thousands out there, I want something unique. If you've been designing for a while or have been praised by people besides your parents as to your skills, please send me your portfolios and recent work at [email protected]

Individuals or companies are welcome to apply. Please be able to speak English properly as I don't want to deal with someone who can't understand what I want in the design without the use of Babelfish.

Some things that will be required:
    Complete website (xhtml or php, your choice) including subpages (estimating 8 subpages, more than a few will have identical content so can be reused)
    WHMCS integration (a full and proper integration, not a quick header and footer switch)
    Banners, business cards, logo, etc.

Budget for the project is in the mid to high price range. Please do not reply here as this thread will not be monitored. Please also do NOT PM me, you will not hear from me if you can't follow these simple instructions.

Thanks, Ron.
    Hi, I'm Ron, a pleasure to meet you!

I can only design and code let me know if u r interested in that.....

Thank you for all that (followed the rules) and applied. Those who had an impressive portfolio and met the criteria have been contacted for further information and pricing.
    Hi, I'm Ron, a pleasure to meet you!

Hello there, i have also contacted you.

Thank you
    ~ Abby