Professional $100 Custom Made Web Designs. See Inside for Details & Examples.

Hi,

My name is Anthony Jewell and I am professional designer with over 9 years of experience in web design, graphic design and flash. My portfolio Website is www.SiteNex.com (new updated portfolio).

I have a special offer that I am running, which I will guarantee you is the best offer you can fine. I am offering 100% custom made, professionally designed websites for $100.00 USD each. All designs include:

1) 100% original design, created by me according to your specifications.
    2) 1-2 Concepts, plus unlimited revisions up until you choose the design.
    3) All Rights & Source files provided to you at the end of the project.
    4) This includes one page coded into HTML, any additional pages are just $25 per page.
    5) Turn around time for your project is 10-14 business days(or sooner).
    6) Daily updates given except weekends.

I invite you to visit my portfolio at www.SiteNex.com. I will only be accepting 4-5 design projects for this post, so please either post below, email or pm me if you would like to reserve a spot. These spots will go fast as you can imagine as this is one of the best offers you can find on WebHostingTalk.com.

I am also available to take on larger projects, as well as I can setup, create and integrate designs into ecommerce software(like Oscommerce etc...) CMS software(like wordpress etc..)

I look forward to hearing and working with you.

$100?

I would love to ask for your services. I need a design for a webhost company.

I want something creative. something colorful and not boring. I want it like wiredtree.com's design.

its like an eco-friendly and very cute design but shows professionalism.

btw, your website link doesn't work.

Hi,

Thanks. I've doubled checked the link and it seems to work fine:-).

I've sent you over a PM. Thanks.

Hello...
    Im also interested...

If you have msn please PM with it... Thanks

Hi,

Thanks. I can't seem to pm you because I don't think you have enough posts. You can email me at anthony.jewell (at) sitenex.com just replace the spaces and the (at) with @. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic2010 View Post
    Hello...
    Im also interested...

If you have msn please PM with it... Thanks