i donn't know which host to choose

i want to buy a 20$/month hosting for vtiger crm,and so i can run a web office to manage my small company,upload product images and client contact infos.
    i want to buy mediatemple .net 's gs plan ,their visit speed is very fast and they offer 100G space,
    but they don't accipe paypal only credit card,and if i want to pay with paypal ,i should pay 12 months one time.that's 200 $.too much for me at one time ,high risk for me ,and i seen some negative review on some hosting review site and their support is not so fast,i must wait a long time to get a reply
    then i go to http://www.simplehelix.com/,they are also very fast site visit speed,but they looks only for magento hosting and the price is high,for 20$ they only 5G webspace and 50G bandwidth that's not enough in long term
    i still don't know which one to choose or any other hosting with fast visit speed.

Just so you know, you can use your debit/credit card to pay without having a PayPal account. Also, if the hosts you've been researching are not meeting your needs, keep looking.

Look around the Offer section of the forums or http://www.webhostingtalk.com/request.php to request quotes.
    HOSTLEET.COM, LLC - Elite Website Hosting Since 2008!
    Fast Reliable Affordable Secure Friendly & Courteous
    RISK-FREE Money Back Guarantee PCI-Compliant Checkout
    U.S.A Based & Operated Read Through Our Most F.A.Q's!

as the above user said, you don't need a paypal account - I think only personal accounts is the only type of PP account that won't let you accept credit cards from non-registered users and hosts using personal paypal accounts as their main should not be looked at any way - highly unprofessional imo.

and magento doesn't need too much stuff to run so I dont' know why some companies charge extra for that - just keep on looking, you'll find something sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by njoker555 View Post
    as the above user said, you don't need a paypal account - I think only personal accounts is the only type of PP account that won't let you accept credit cards from non-registered users and hosts using personal paypal accounts as their main should not be looked at any way - highly unprofessional imo.

and magento doesn't need too much stuff to run so I dont' know why some companies charge extra for that - just keep on looking, you'll find something sooner or later.
    because magento is a new system,and need some externsions to open,hosting company tell us they support magneto hosting,it looks better than common hosting,and some hosting company say they sell joomla and drupal hosting ,so they can sell with a higher price.
    but i just want to run vtiger crm,so a common hosting is enought,i just need high visit speed and a stable,reliable server good uptime.

How much disk space and bandwidth do you actually need within your budget?

I'm sure any shared hosting plan would be fine for vtiger, as for speed; you can perhaps contact the companies that you're interested in for any "demo sites" of their clients or any test download files as well as any uptime reports if you're looking for reliability and good uptime.

Hi!

Why do you think that 5 GB of space and 50 GB of bandwidth are not going to be enough? actually, that's enough for most of the sites
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Talking

There are so many hosting companies out there. You don't need to narrow it down to just those 2 and limit yourself. Take a look in WHT Offers section, there are many providers that will bend over backwards to meet your needs.

Good Luck !
    Deasoft.com Australia & USA Hosting - cPanel, WHM, VPS
    Software - WHMreseller - WHMexec - KVZcloud
    Host Repo - The Linux Web Host Knowledge Repository
    hostsearch.com.au - Host Search Australia

To host a CRM system, you should choose a dedicated server rather if you are planning to have multiple users in your organization.Also such intensive apps tend to run faster if you host it on premise.

I assume you can visit magentocommerce forums to find out more information about the web hosting services which are popular to be used for the magento

Cheers
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

I don't think that the user has a clear idea what do they need. So it is a good idea for them to prepare a list of requirements and to better explain what they are going to host and how much resources they need. Otherwise the thread is just a general talk. It seems like the user need a virtual server but I'm not sure...
    Host Color Cloud Servers & Dedicated Hosting & European Infrastructure Hosting
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor

Maybe you are right. I assume that would be useful if OP can show the web projects he is using now or examples of web sites he is going to run
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization