Looking for internship with a hosting company.

Hey,
    I advertised on here a while back looking for internship and got some good replies. The first company I joined was good, but I couldn't really see myself going anywhere, and, at that time, management of clients was poor. I spotted a better opportunity with a different host. After joining this company, i learnt that they had problems with cash inflow, meaning they could not afford to pay the server. I left shortly before their server closed down. After that, I decided to concentrate on my studies rather than look for another position.

I am again looking for internship as my exams have very nearly finished (my last one is on Wednesday). My preferred position would be to learn the ropes of acting in a support position; both using the support desk and the live chat software (if you utilise one). I would prefer to take up a position with an active, stable company that has relatively good experience in the industry (I.E. One that has an influx of clients), with staff willing to work towards improving my knowledge.

As I have stated above, I do have some knowledge of the hosting industry. I know my way around WHMCS (granted it was the previous version; I haven't used the latest release) and most live chat software. I also have good knowledge of CPanel/DA and have relative knowledge of Plesk. My experiences lie more towards the shared hosting side of things; although I have held accounts with VPS' in the past; Im sure my experience here could be improved with a little elbow grease.

I am also relatively fluent in xhtml/css if this is useful to anyone

If you would like more information, please PM me or contact me over MSN. I can provide an email address if needed (please do not contact me using the email address linked to this account. After the WHT hack, I changed it to a different account that I do not monitor.

As this is an internship, I am not looking for any payment. If it reaches a stage where you are happy to take me on as a fully-fledged employee, then payment shall be agreed

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks
    Rob
    Last edited by Robzeh; 06-15-2009 at 10:17 AM.

Hi,

Could you please come online on Yahoo?

Thank you,

Andrew

A little more information: I am 18 years old, so there are no worries on the legal side of things. I am after a more flexible work schedule rather that set hours. I am wishing to fit this round picking up extra shits at work. As these are counted as overtime shifts, they are more 'on the spot' so I can't really commit to any shift hours.

Apologies for missing this out in my original post.
    Last edited by Robzeh; 06-15-2009 at 10:41 AM.

I am no longer looking for a position
    Thank you for the interest, everyone!