Thumbs down Eapps.com - they NEVER responded...

Some of you have probably had good experiences with eapps.com, and some probably not so good. I haven't even signed up with them, and I'm already discounting them as a potential web host for my site...and here's why.

I had some questions about their services, and so I sent them an email on June 2nd. Today is June 15th, and I still have heard NOTHING from them.

If you ask me, that is a sure fire way to turn away potential customers.

...oh and one more thing, I sent them an email regarding this, along with my original email...now let's if I get a response the 2nd time around.

I haven't even heard of eapps.com, have you tried calling them or messaging them on skype? Your mail might have gone to their junk folder. Just a thought

I just got an email reply saying that a ticket has been opened and that a member of staff will review and reply accordingly.

So now we'll see if in fact that happens...

I really want to still consider them for service. But that 2 week delay from my first email didn't make me feel too confident in their customer service, you know?

By the way, for those of you who haven't hard of eapps.com, they service customers who use Java and Java Server Pages for web development. That is exactly what my site implements.

Thumbs up Update...

I got a reply to my 2nd email, and they answered all the questions. They said there was no record of my 1st email, which is strange. So I'm going to have to assume that it got lost in transit, or put in their junk box.

Thats good to hear, glad that things worked out for you. Sometimes this does happen where email goes to spam/junk folder and the provider isn't aware of it; however it is strange that you did get a confirmation number which I'm guessing should have piped into their helpdesk.

did you get an automated reply back from them (to your orignal message)?

I'm glad that atlast all things get work properly for you now.
    Support Facility | 24/7 web hosting technical support services
    Technical support | Server management | Data migration

Technical Articles

By the way, for those of you who haven't hard of eapps.com, they service customers who use Java and Java Server Pages for web development. That is exactly what my site implements.
    Also by their whois they have been in the industry for a long time. Give us your experiences if you go with them after a couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyan View Post
    did you get an automated reply back from them (to your orignal message)?
    I don't recall getting an automated reply to my 1st email, but I did get one when I sent the 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by iHubNet-Matt View Post
    Also by their whois they have been in the industry for a long time. Give us your experiences if you go with them after a couple of months.
    I might be trying out MochaHost for my provider. I only have a few providers I'm considering. At the very least I need to get my site up and start testing it out before I go and get clients. Plus I could use some experience in configuring things on the server and the setup.

Thank you for the posts!