Thumbs up SoftSysHosting.com Rocks - excellent support - reliable hosting - fast loading

Hi to everyone,

If you need a hosting provider, reliable with logical prices and fantastic support then you should consider SoftSysHosting.com

I'm developing web sites since 1995 and through all these years I have changed many hosting companies always looking the best for my clients. BUT what are the basic 2 critical factors for a website?

1) Reliability -stability - fast loading
    2) Excellent support staff.

SoftSystHosting.com has also logical prices for Windows2008 hosting needs.

Whenever I needed to open a new ticket during the process of domain transfer I always was getting a reply in minutes. Also the support staff is very gentle, experienced and always looking for to satisfy your needs. You need Full Trust for your domain? No problem. Just open a ticket and in 5 minutes you'll have it.

One main reason I left from one of my previous hosting provider was Full Trust. They offered only Medium Trust.

I left also another hosting provider since support system was horrible. I opened a ticket and I wasn't sure when it will be answered. In cases of troubles a complete absense of support may ruin your business. I usally do changes at night or weekend when my clients do not work. What happen if something goes wrong and there is no one at the other side of support to help you? I have faced such situations that the 24x7 support was 8x5.

So if you want to be free from anxiety and have reliable hosting with a fanatical support team, then I suggest you to join SoftSysHosting.com

SoftSysHosting.com Support rocks.

Best regards

Vagelis

Glad to hear you found a host that satisfies your needs.

Can you report your domain name using this link?

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=6238365

Thanks for the review I'm glad your happy.

As per the forum rules, can you please supply a domain name you have hosted with them. If you do not wish to post it publicly, you can use the report button to submit it to the mods for verification.

One main reason I left from one of my previous hosting provider was Full Trust. They offered only Medium Trust.
    I wonder what that is about? Anyways thanks for your review.

For ASP.NET applications sometimes you need some extra features to use. Due to hosting environment restrictions sometimes these are not offered as they offer Medium Trust.

What I believe is that if someone does not know well how to configure a server chooses low level permissions for hosting plans.

Quote Originally Posted by vagelis View Post
    For ASP.NET applications sometimes you need some extra features to use. Due to hosting environment restrictions sometimes these are not offered as they offer Medium Trust.

What I believe is that if someone does not know well how to configure a server chooses low level permissions for hosting plans.
    I assume web hosting team were there to help you get that stuff sorted
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

Thanks for the review and it is nice to see that they have been up to your expectations. If you have not reported the domain hosted with them do that to validate your review. Also keep us updated again in future.

Hello,

It seems that I can't use URL as a new member so all my tries were vain.

My domain hosted at SoftSysHosting is www (dot) i-systems (dot)eu

Best regards

Vagelis

Put your domain there so the mods/admins can see it.

Thumbs up

Hi to everyone,

If you need a hosting provider, reliable with logical prices and fantastic support then you should consider SoftSysHosting.com

I'm developing web sites since 1995 and through all these years I have changed many hosting companies always looking the best for my clients. BUT what are the basic 2 critical factors for a website?

1) Reliability -stability - fast loading
    2) Excellent support staff.

SoftSystHosting.com has also logical prices for Windows2008 hosting needs.

Whenever I needed to open a new ticket during the process of domain transfer I always was getting a reply in minutes. Also the support staff is very gentle, experienced and always looking for to satisfy your needs. You need Full Trust for your domain? No problem. Just open a ticket and in 5 minutes you'll have it.

I left also another hosting provider since support system was horrible. I opened a ticket and I wasn't sure when it will be answered. In cases of troubles a complete absense of support may ruin your business. I usally do changes at night or weekend when my clients do not work. What happen if something goes wrong and there is no one at the other side of support to help you? I have faced such situations that the 24x7 support was 8x5.

So if you want to be free from anxiety and have reliable hosting with a fanatical support team, then I suggest you to join SoftSysHosting.com

SoftSysHosting.com Support rocks.

Best regards

Vagelis
    Thank you for your kind words of appreciation and for recommending us!

Cheers,

- Rick
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

Quote Originally Posted by ZacharyW View Post

Put your domain there so the mods/admins can see it.
    The domains is in his profile i-systems.eu
    Website looks good and loads fast.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Hello admins,

When I try to add my domain hosted at SoftSysHosting.com I always get this error:

Quick Reply The following errors occurred when this message was submitted
      1. You need five posts before being able to use any of this board's vB code features. Including smilies and linking to URLs.

Hello admins,

When I try to add my domain hosted at SoftSysHosting.com I always get this error:

1. You need five posts before being able to use any of this board's vB code features. Including smilies and linking to URLs.
    Hi Vagelis,

That's because the forum rules does not allow posting website URL's unless you have posted around 5 posts in total. However, your domain hosted with us has already been posted and confirmed to be hosted with us.

Thanks again for your appreciation!

- Rick
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

Hello admins,

You did read the forum rules, right? I think it's covered in there

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/rules.php
    What's your budget?

Seriously, what's your budget?

Full Trust is the default configuration so it has nothing to do with the provider's expertise. If you are using full trust make sure you have a dedicated application pool to avoid a lot of security issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima VPS View Post
    Full Trust is the default configuration so it has nothing to do with the provider's expertise. If you are using full trust make sure you have a dedicated application pool to avoid a lot of security issues.
    That's correct in case of default Full trust. Other option is the setup a custom trust level which will allow most of operations that require Full trust with little/no security issue.

Great im glad to see your happy with your new host, keep us updated in another 6 month's, great job to you Rick and your team.
    Last edited by bear; 06-16-2009 at 05:08 PM.