Exclamation Futurehosting (Which Datacenter) Should i choose?

Hi,

I'm going to order VPS from FutureHosting Gold Plan, But they offer 5 Datacenter Locations... Which one should i choose? Chicago, Dallas, London, Seatle, Washington DC .....

I'm from Egypt and most (99%) of my Clients is coming from Arab Countries like ( Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Libya, Bahrian & United Arab Of Emarites )

Please help me

Aslo i need advice is Futurehosting is good choice ? as i will transfer one of my VPS's at JaguarPC to Futurehosting...

actually JaguarPC is very veryyyyyy good and excllent in everything (uptime 99.99% - Managed Service - NETWORK 100%)but price is the problem so i decided to switch one of my VPS's from JaguarPC to FutureHosting
    █ *Fudevs* ★ Future Developers ★
    http://www.orkanza.com ★ Technology is art of Marketing ★
    █ 99.9% Customer Satisfaction - Money Back Guarantee - All time Support

Future is a GREAT company and good choice. Considering your location there UK DC would probably make the best choice.

FH is awesome, but let me just add one thing. I know you said it was about price. Have you spoken with Jaguar to see if there is something they can do to accomodate?

I am a FH customer, and sure they would love to have you, but if you are happy where you are, maybe there is something they can do for you before you jump ship.

No point in leaving a good provider unless you have to, especially if you are happy with them.

just my .02's.
    Mike

Have you considered ordering a VPS from a provider which has a foot in other data centers outside of the US? It's usually a good idea to have a VPS closest to your target geographic location of your visitors.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by redmeds View Post
    FH is awesome, but let me just add one thing. I know you said it was about price. Have you spoken with Jaguar to see if there is something they can do to accomodate?

I am a FH customer, and sure they would love to have you, but if you are happy where you are, maybe there is something they can do for you before you jump ship.

No point in leaving a good provider unless you have to, especially if you are happy with them.

just my .02's.
    Frankly, I'm more thank happy with JaguarPC but when we says
    35 GB Space + 384 MB RAM + 500 GB Traffic ($41.97/m) << from JaguarPC with Managed Service in Everything.

&

20 GB Space + 768 MB RAM + 700 GB Traffic (&26.95/m) << from FutureHosting with Managed service.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm i think it makes difference specially when most of the reviews i have read about FH is very good

is it Right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fudevs View Post
    Frankly, I'm more thank happy with JaguarPC but when we says
    35 GB Space + 384 MB RAM + 500 GB Traffic ($41.97/m) << from JaguarPC with Managed Service in Everything.

&

20 GB Space + 768 MB RAM + 700 GB Traffic (&26.95/m) << from FutureHosting with Managed service.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm i think it makes difference specially when most of the reviews i have read about FH is very good

is it Right ?
    Dude.. I am not questioning your reasoning whatsoever. I am just stating that you might want to go to Jaguar with the offer that FH is offering and see if they can match it. If they can't then by all means jump away from the ship as far as possible. You just never know what you can get when you ask!

That is all I was saying.

I love FH..... and will recommend them to anyone, but if you can work something out with your current host and without having to worry about migration... then why not give it a shot.
    Mike

If you choose them, DC should give you the best network performance for your place. Consider Chicago too.

I have just signed up for FH last week only and main reason was the price and some very good feedback. Must admit, they are very professional and everything for me was smooth considering I am a newbie to linux.

Their CS response was very reasonable and I am quite pleased with them for time being.

In terms of data centre, because I live in London so my obvious choice was london as well. Their main site loads slow for me, not quite sure what is the reason but that is something I would expect to load very fast.

I have two VPS' with Vaserv and their speed is extremely fast for me no matter where ever the VPS was located. Don't know if that's something to do with connection or data centres. Their UK data centre is also located in london.

Yeah, there isn't really an offer out there that we couldn't match. And its never fun to lose a client especially one that's already happy. We mostly sell reseller hosting in the UK but we are adding new UK vps nodes now since we just opened that location for vps.

Get with us and we'll be happy to keep you in the family.
    Greg Landis | Director of Growth Jaguarpc - Unlock Superior Hosting with JaguarPC
    Managed Servers - Virtual Private Servers | AMD EPYC Dedicated servers
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | (888)-338-5261 | greg @ jaguarpc.com

Both futurehosting and JaguarPC are well known for VPS hosting. Since JaguarPC is offering a help I would recommend talking back to them to see if they can meet your requirement as you are already a happy customer.

Moving from one host to another is little painful unless you are unhappy with your current host.
    Managed Virtuozzo VPS | Reseller Hosting
    http://www.odishahosting.com [ USA Datacenter]
    http://www.odishahosting.in [ INDIA Datacetner]
    sales@odishahosting.com | 1-732-253-0169 ( sales)

As of today, i've got two systems with FH - one in Dallas, and one in London, and both are great. I've had my Dallas system for four or five months now, and it's pretty good. They use Colo4Dallas for some or all of their Dallas nodes, or so I am led to believe, so my preference would probably be for this facility, but given your client base I would choose London.

It's rare I ever stay with a host, let alone expand with them, but their service, network, value and support is so impressive that I'd be reluctant to move! I'm sure you'll get a great experience with either provider, but on the basis of data centre choice and specifications, I recommend FH without reservation.

If you choose to go with Futurehosting, I would pick the London location as it's the closest to your clients.
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud | YardVPS - Storage VPS
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    6 Continents - 14 Cities - LAX, DAL, CHI, ASH, LON, AMS, JNB, TPE, TKY, BOM, GRU, BCN, SIN, SYD, ICN, MOS

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    Yeah, there isn't really an offer out there that we couldn't match. And its never fun to lose a client especially one that's already happy. We mostly sell reseller hosting in the UK but we are adding new UK vps nodes now since we just opened that location for vps.

Get with us and we'll be happy to keep you in the family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Odisha-Hosting View Post
    Both futurehosting and JaguarPC are well known for VPS hosting. Since JaguarPC is offering a help I would recommend talking back to them to see if they can meet your requirement as you are already a happy customer.

Moving from one host to another is little painful unless you are unhappy with your current host.
    Jag, I always happy with JaguarPC and really JagurPC is more than excellent.. but as i said when we compare the plans and prices (there is a world of difference) specially when my needs is normal as well as most of my sites is Statics with NO LOAD.

Odisha-Hosting, you are totally right and i sent Mr.Jag PM in hope he can make me offer to stay with jaguarPc

Quote Originally Posted by Fudevs View Post
    Jag, I always happy with JaguarPC and really JagurPC is more than excellent.. but as i said when we compare the plans and prices (there is a world of difference) specially when my needs is normal as well as most of my sites is Statics with NO LOAD.

Odisha-Hosting, you are totally right and i sent Mr.Jag PM in hope he can make me offer to stay with jaguarPc

I feel so left out of the love fest!

Bottom line... While I am sure that FH would love to have you, they will be the first to tell you....... if you are happy and can work something out with your current host, then do it!

They will most certainly be ready for you if cannot.... and I would strongly suggest them.... but the respectable thing is to give your current host the opportunity to meet your needs, especially if you are happy with them. That is simple "goodwill" 101 and any respectable provider can/should/would respect that... whether gaining or losing business.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by redmeds View Post

I feel so left out of the love fest!

Bottom line... While I am sure that FH would love to have you, they will be the first to tell you....... if you are happy and can work something out with your current host, then do it!
    Exactly. We always have and always will say that. If you are happy, stay put.
    http://www.futurehosting.com
    Managed, Unmanaged VPS, Dedicated Servers, CDN
    Available locations: Australia, Amsterdam, Detroit, London, Santa Clara, Miami

Geography aside (let's say you have an equal mix of visitors from all over the US), which FH U.S. datacenter has the best reputation?

In 12/08 at least, FH was using: Colo4Dallas in Dallas, Adtaq Seattle, Equinix Washington, Steadfast Chicago