Angry Trying to get ImageMagick

What a nightmare! It always seems to be the way that there are millions of providers offering something that's close to what you need but not quite fitting the bill. I found what I needed at Spenix.com, but so far haven't had any luck actually buying it (perhaps they need a US issue card or something). Here's what I need:

PHP4
    MySQL
    GD 2.01 or ImageMagick (Preferably ImageMagick for file formats and rotation)
    SMTP
    POP3
    'nix
    300MB+ space
    Pref an upgrade path to a reseller package.
    For this, I'd prefer monthly billing and no min term, and I'd like it to cost no more than 150 per year. I'd also like to see a phpinfo() before I buy.

Anyone able to suggest alternatives ???

Cheers,
    Mick

I'm sure http://www.hostmatters.com has imagemagick across all their servers. They have reseller plans as well so they should suit your needs.

Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

We are fixing image magik and building a perl module for a host, but I'm not saying which one =), there are many out there I can recommend, but won't until it's in the webhosting requests, and obviously im not going to recommend us in this forum =)
    dotGig
    <:<: [Fruit eating linux administrator]

I think Spenix has GD... it certainly thumbnails fine for me with phpGraphy image gallery software.

test: http://www.lovattfm.co.uk/phpgraphy/index.php

jonat8

Yep, but as per original post, they aren't accepting my credit card (although they've since offered me the option to pay by Nochex). They have ImageMagick which I want, and yes they have GD, but not version 2 (according to the PHPINFO they showed me) so image quality is going to be much lower than if I used ImageMagick.

Mick

GD2 is an option in the latest build of CPanel layer1
    dotGig

Excellent! That means I don't need to do much to the scripts I have that are using GD 1.x at the moment. Perhaps a stupid question, but do you mean that any provider offering CPanel's latest build will have the GD2.01 option? I've never used CPanel, although I've seen a demo of it on a provider site - looks good.

Cheers,
    Mick

The host would have to compile it if they don't currently run it, but yes, GD2 can be on every CPanel provider.
    dotGig