PhotonVPS is good provider

Hello

I hosted with ,
    I was signup PhotonVPS because the following reasons below

- We do not oversell our services.
    - Semi-managed.
    - Weekly backups on separate hard drive for fast extraction.
    - BBB member since 2004, so we value customer satisfaction.

But i'm expected the server is fast and most of all they help me out to install some scripts and guiding me with security measures.

I would say this company is best for me.

Thank you.

- Bart
    Last edited by bgsebiosjr; 06-14-2009 at 03:37 AM.

Bart,

Glad you found a hosting provider for your needs, could you please share your domain hosted with them; or if you do not want to publish it here, please use the report button on the right hand corner of your post and let a moderator check into it.

Thank you.

I'm not wasting my time to to post about this company, but i just want to express my feelings only, which i'm not going to be wrong provider, becuase i always a victim, most providers have a downtime or runaway.

Ok here is my domain whtservers.com.

Thank you for your concern.

Quote Originally Posted by 040Hosting View Post
    Bart,

Glad you found a hosting provider for your needs, could you please share your domain hosted with them; or if you do not want to publish it here, please use the report button on the right hand corner of your post and let a moderator check into it.

Thank you.

Nice review. I personally don't see what being part of the BBB has to do with anything, bragging rights perhaps? It's kind of like having one of those useless "shields" or "badges" on your website promoting "MY SERVICE IS SECURE", when in reality, that shield is doing nothing but looking pretty, and in some circumstances, they are ugly

Semi-managed, obviously helpful if you you need help

They don't oversell their service? Personally I could care less if a provider oversells their service, as long as I am receiving the product as outlined in their service level agreement, the product as I paid for it, I am fine. The problem with overselling, is if it is not managed correctly, then you can run into problems

Anyways, be sure to report your domain as 040Hosting said. It's kind of "standad" here on WHT so that way the mods can validate each and every review to make sure they are all legit.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by bgsebiosjr View Post
    I'm not wasting my time to to post about this company, but i just want to express my feelings only, which i'm not going to be wrong provider, becuase i always a victim, most providers have a downtime or runaway.

Ok here is my domain whtservers.com.

Thank you for your concern.
    Oh.....

Ah ok, so i hope i'm not mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by AquariusADMIN View Post
    Nice review. I personally don't see what being part of the BBB has to do with anything, bragging rights perhaps? It's kind of like having one of those useless "shields" or "badges" on your website promoting "MY SERVICE IS SECURE", when in reality, that shield is doing nothing but looking pretty, and in some circumstances, they are ugly
    As of now, they help me out about some installations.
    Semi-managed, obviously helpful if you you need help

They don't oversell their service? Personally I could care less if a provider oversells their service, as long as I am receiving the product as outlined in their service level agreement, the product as I paid for it, I am fine. The problem with overselling, is if it is not managed correctly, then you can run into problems
    Sorry about this, because i dont have any other intensions, i post here to express my fellings and most of all maybe somebody knows about the company so it is big help for me.
    Anyways, be sure to report your domain as 040Hosting said. It's kind of "standad" here on WHT so that way the mods can validate each and every review to make sure they are all legit.

EDIT:

Oh.....
    Thank you.

Cool

Nice Brief afterall.
    but do let all of the folks at Wht know about your experience with the provider In a few months from now.

Webhosting-10.com
    Webhosting-10.com Is now a Google PR 6
    We're Looking for Advertisers on our site (Anyone Interested?)

Ah ok so maybe i'm mistake my post, dont say anything or any formal.

i directly to say "Anybody knows about this company? can anyone tell the company is bad or good?"

Quote Originally Posted by hosting guru View Post
    Nice Brief afterall.
    but do let all of the folks at Wht know about your experience with the provider In a few months from now.

Please i need to know more about this company, not accusing me for bad intension.

Thank you.

I believe this is the first for PhotonVPS. Good review, straight to point.

Be sure to post follow-ups after some time of use!
    SysAdmin.xyz
    Having severs with customer data on it without proper monitoring is like having one night stand without using protections - eventually, there will be an 'oh s**t!' moment.

can not ping your domain name nor open the web

This is a good review, thanks, i will get one later

Thank you for your kind words, please let us know if you need further assistance customer satisfaction is our priority.
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud | YardVPS - Semi-Managed VPS
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing
    Tier 4 Datacenter in Los Angeles, CA | Dallas, TX | East Coast coming soon!

12. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!