Want to be reseller

I want to become a reseller (linux hosting))please give me feed back abt the company the company has to, design my website, reliable rapid support.

Well what is your budget?

and what kind of specs were you looking to get?

<<snipped>> good luck
    Last edited by bear; 06-14-2009 at 11:07 PM.

Entery level for reseller budget is $10-$15 USD

Well, do you also want the company to design website for you as well? Website design is generally not covered in hosting and you should probably be looking for some kind of website builder programs along with reseller hosting. Other option is to hire a web designer and get the designing work done.
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

Quote Originally Posted by SoftsysHosting-Rick View Post
    Well, do you also want the company to design website for you as well? Website design is generally not covered in hosting and you should probably be looking for some kind of website builder programs along with reseller hosting. Other option is to hire a web designer and get the designing work done.
    Yes i need to be designed my website or provide an api as directi provide for domains I have no much idea abt it

It's easier to find a designer to design your website and then find the hosting company to provide the reseller hosting for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinii View Post
    Yes i need to be designed my website or provide an api as directi provide for domains I have no much idea abt it
    you should take things slowly, don't jump to domain reselling straight away - first get a reseller and perhaps pay a designer to design your website - get that running, make sure your hosting accounts are set up properly then go for domains with directi or resellerclub or enom, etc.

take things slowly, rushing it will only cause you to make mistakes

Thread cleaned as we've removed several "what's your budgets", several "check the offers forum" and several "what specs do you need" posts from this thread.
    Once per thread is plenty.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

Quote Originally Posted by bear View Post
    Thread cleaned as we've removed several "what's your budgets", several "check the offers forum" and several "what specs do you need" posts from this thread.
    Once per thread is plenty.
    A budget of $10-$15 is a great place to start for web hosting.

You will need however a bit more money up front to get a good looking website up

Here's a little checklist on things you can do to get started with your web hosting:

Determine a domain name: $8.50-$10.50/per year
    Determine what hosting provider for reselling: $10-$15/per month
    Hope that your reseller includes WHMCS or ClientExec: Saving you about $15/per month if they do.
    Website Design: depending on if you purchase from template monster or if you pay a designer to do a site for you, can range from 50$-$300+. I guess you could always try one of those templates in website builds that has a "technology/hosting" looks, and maybe you can avoid the cost of getting a design all together. Two OK site builders to look for is the Plesk site builder and RVSiteBuilder.
    Integration between your design and billing/support system (WHMCS or ClientExec): Can be as cheap as free-$10, depending on who does it/your self doing it.

Best of luck on your little venture, and hopefully everything turns out OK for you. Don't expect to profit immediately.

You can find some free templates at http://www.templatesbox.com/templates.htm or you can buy a professional template on design offer pages of WHT. But your budget is low. If you can increate it little more when I recommend Surpasshosting. Good luck.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

There are one stop shops out there, but reseller hosting changes the game up a bit. Honestly, if you want the "reliable rapid support" and stability, you probably want to look into someone that specializes in reseller hosting. This is certainly not the imply that these one stop shops are all bad or anything, but one lesson you will learn is that over time, companies are best at what they specialize in. Just as your best webhosts exclusively host folks, your best designers generally exclusively design or maybe offer their own reseller setup.

As others have said, take your time, research, and find the right designer and host. You'll go farther if you take each step cautiously and slowly, formulating a plan as you go. There are loads of great designers and software/scripts out there to get you going. For example, if you're concerned about billing and support, both WHMCS and ClientExec offer great solutions.

I want to become a reseller (linux hosting))please give me feed back abt the company the company has to, design my website, reliable rapid support.
    You'd need to contact the company prior to buying hosting to find out if they will give you feedback on your hosting. While doing this, you can test their response times. You'd be surprised in how many companies claim "24/7 reliable support" but are really only 1-man operations who check their support desks only periodically throughout the day
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Seems like a sensible order - but we would recommend to get the site up yourself. This way it is just how you want it, there's no going back and forth, and it can even be fun.
    One site we like is http://opendesigns.org
    Many of the designs have a blog style, but can be adapted to what you need and changed around.
    Surpass / Shared, Reseller, VPS & Dedi
    Hosting and helping you since 2002
    http://surpasshosting.com

You can consider http://www.paytondesigns.com/ . They have a very professional website design portfolio at a affordable price.
    Managed Virtuozzo VPS | Reseller Hosting
    http://www.odishahosting.com [ USA Datacenter]
    http://www.odishahosting.in [ INDIA Datacetner]
    [email protected] | 1-732-253-0169 ( sales)