Talking 768MB / 40GB / 500GB -=- $19.99/mo! -=- [[ 3 Datacenters ]] -=- Server Complete

Server Complete, LLC is proud to announce the biggest promotion of the year!

This week, for a limited time, we will be offering a deal that you simply cannot pass up! We have servers in three US datacenters for ultimate customer satisfaction.

~~~~~

768MB Guaranteed RAM
    40GB Disk Space
    500GB Premium Bandwidth
    2 IP Addresses
    Choice of 3 datacenters

FREE Setup -- $19.99/month!
    CLICK HERE TO ORDER

~~~~~

Available Control Panels
    1) cPanel/WHM -- $14.00/month
    2) DirectAdmin -- $6.00/month
    3) Kloxo/LxAdmin -- FREE
    4) Webmin -- FREE

FAQ

1) Where are your servers located?
    We have servers in 3 US datacenters:
    1) 110 Meadowlands (Secaucus, NJ)
    2) AtlantaNAP (Atlanta, GA)
    3) DataBank (Dallas, TX)
    2) Do you have test IP addresses/download files?
    Yes, you may view the following page on our website for this information:
    http://servercomplete.com/about.php?pid=networks
    3) What methods of payment do you offer?
    All payments are handled via PayPal.
    4) What extra freebies are included?
    Our customized client management system offers free UNLIMITED port monitors on a 5 minute interval. This service will alert you via email when your desired port(s) go down as well when they return online. You will also receive easy reverse dns management from within your client area.
    5) Are these managed?
    With the purchase of cPanel or DirectAdmin on CentOS or Fedora your server will be semi-managed. This basically means that all support is by request only; we do not proactively monitor your server. This level of management, in most cases, is sufficient for most users.
    6) How fast will my order take to be setup?
    All orders are guaranteed to be setup within 24 hours. Orders may be setup sooner, however, we only guarantee a 24-hour setup.

If you have any questions, please email sales [at] servercomplete [dot] com
    Last edited by net; 06-14-2009 at 06:45 AM.
    Daniel | Server Complete, LLC
    Windows VPS // Dedicated Servers // Backup Services
    Wholly owned hardware and self operated network (AS19531) in Jacksonville, FL

You say "Choice of 4 datacenters", but then list three datacentres

Is there a control panel to restart/reimage the VPS?
    Is Debian Linux offered as an OS?

what cpu do you use ? do you have dual quad xeon server ?
    My Personal Sites:Oh !!!MIYU-GのDAYs
    http://www.1221.in
    MY LIFE IS COOL,SO IS MY VPS I WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT VPS

Quote Originally Posted by MIYU-HITORI View Post
    what cpu do you use ? do you have dual quad xeon server ?
    Depending on the network you choose the hardware will vary...

We use a minimum of the following:

Intel Core2Quad Q9300
    8GB RAM
    2x750GB SATA-II in RAID-1
    100Mbps Full Duplex Uplink

There is a typo in the post, it should be 3 DCs since we discontinued the fourth for new orders. I have reported it to be corrected.

Is there a control panel to restart/reimage the VPS?
    Is Debian Linux offered as an OS?
    Yes, we provide access to VDSManager where you may easily reboot and reinstall your container.

We do offer Debian 3.1, 4.0, and 5.0... The templates may not be loaded on every hardware node, though. Just open a ticket with support and we will gladly make sure it is on the node which your container resides.

Guaranteed CPU?

Is it really 24/7 support - What is your average response time for a support ticket that I set up at 2am?

You are on a equal class based share of CPU. One way in which we balance our nodes is limiting each VPS to the equivalent of one CPU core. This prevents one particular VPS from utilizing all available CPU resources which then leads to degraded performance.

Our support truly is 24/7 -- In fact, we have recently brought on a few additional staff to ensure that everything is handled in a very timely manner. Unfortunately I do not have any statistics regarding to average response times, but I can tell you that tickets are answered fairly quickly.

How many vps accounts on each node?
    Dedicated Servers at Steadfast Networks and Softlayer : Virutal Hosting at FutureQuest : VPS at FutureHosting

Quote Originally Posted by panopticon View Post
    How many vps accounts on each node?
    Nodes are non-oversold... We have a very strict no-overselling policy that we abide by. We have been in the business long enough to see companies come and go due to blatant overselling.

The number of accounts varies depending on the packages purchased.

I don't see option for Kloxo/LxAdmin.

What is Webmin? I never used it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Euklid View Post
    I don't see option for Kloxo/LxAdmin.

What is Webmin? I never used it before.
    LxAdmin/Kloxo is no longer offered due to the recent announcement that the developer will no longer upkeep the software. The death of the head of LxLabs has left it in the hands of the family who has since decided to cease all further releases.

Webmin is a server management control panel -- Please note that if you will be needing any support whatsoever, you should opt for cPanel or DirectAdmin. Without the purchase of one of these control panels on the CentOS or Fedora operating system we will not support anything but network connectivity.

hello

what is the end date of this promotion ?

Quote Originally Posted by parpar View Post
    hello

what is the end date of this promotion ?
    We actually reran this promo in the following thread: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=870297

End date is Saturday at which time a new promo will be posted.

Quote Originally Posted by SC-Daniel View Post
    Webmin is a server management control panel -- Please note that if you will be needing any support whatsoever, you should opt for cPanel or DirectAdmin. Without the purchase of one of these control panels on the CentOS or Fedora operating system we will not support anything but network connectivity.
    Yeah, I was going to host my site with you, but now that you're asking me to pay for control panel, I'm gonna have to say no.

Unless Webmin will do... Webmin has all the features of cPanel - it will allow me to set my domains, mysql database, ftp users, cron jobs, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Euklid View Post
    Yeah, I was going to host my site with you, but now that you're asking me to pay for control panel, I'm gonna have to say no.

Unless Webmin will do... Webmin has all the features of cPanel - it will allow me to set my domains, mysql database, ftp users, cron jobs, etc?
    Webmin is a bit more manual and requires some work on your part -- We do not support it and your server will be strictly unmanaged.

The monthly cost for DirectAdmin gets you managed services and a much more stable and supported control panel... I would highly suggest DA as it offers a great interface and feature set for a low monthly cost.

There are some other free control panels which you are more than welcome to install and use, however, we would not support them.