Web Hosting Support

Hey,

I will be opening a small hosting company buying a reseller account.But i might not be able to provide support 24/7 myself.Please may i know if there are any outsourced Web hosting support other than bobcares ? Or what can i do

Thankyou

Getting a reseller account that comes with end user support is always an option.

Will your customers be requiring/expecting 24/7 support?

My reseller hosting is not providing end user support.

Yes,24/7 support is good

I think it would b better that u ur self take care of it 24/7. a bussiness is only then one at which ur own eyes r. i think it would not b much harder just to chk males daily comming frm the customers.
    otherwise its better to get a partner for it

I know but i think it would be better to outsource it to someone,else ill have to rechoose my reseller host.

My reseller hosting is not providing end user support.
    There's always the option of changing providers. Outsourcing support will end up being relatively expensive, especially when the volume is low.

As ldcdc stated it would probably be a lot less expensive to start out with a reseller account from a host that provides end-user support. Here is a link to a recent thread on this and a few of the more reputable hosts were named.

If you're looking for end-user support plus management, I can recommend SupportSages for the management portion

I was hosting with Innohost who provides end-user support. They're handy and do a decent job of replying to my customers tickets. And the best part is if you want to know what they said/did to fix the problem, you can see everything by logging into their WHMCS plugin.

I recommend you to choose a host providing 24/7 support and forward all emails of your clients to their support team if you do not want to answer daily.
    In this way, you can guarantee 24/7 support to your customers.

Just choose a host with end user support then, find one in WHT, I'm sure there are a lot here at WHT!

Quote Originally Posted by HL-Adam View Post
    Just choose a host with end user support then, find one in WHT, I'm sure there are a lot here at WHT!
    Yes, you're right.

I agree with that. Get a web host with End User Support. That would be the most cost effective way.
    Jweeb Solutions
    Singapore Web Consulting & Solutions
    Web Consulting - Web Hosting - Web Design & Development and more...
    http://www.jweeb.com.sg - Making the Web Simple!

Quote Originally Posted by igxhost View Post
    If you're looking for end-user support plus management, I can recommend SupportSages for the management portion
    It will get costly for me,but thankyou,i can consider them in future

Quote Originally Posted by Cosget View Post
    Hey,

I will be opening a small hosting company buying a reseller account.But i might not be able to provide support 24/7 myself.Please may i know if there are any outsourced Web hosting support other than bobcares ? Or what can i do

Thankyou
    Some providers offer end-user support on some of their hosting packages. You may wish to look into that as it's a good way to cut costs on outsourced support.
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

As far as I know both innohosting.com and resellerzoom.com offers 24/7 end user support. I don't have experience with either.

Both innohosting.com and resellerzoom.com offers 24/7 anonymous end-user support.

Both have established their name in their own way.

One can find other host too.
    Managed Virtuozzo VPS | Reseller Hosting
    http://www.odishahosting.com [ USA Datacenter]
    http://www.odishahosting.in [ INDIA Datacetner]
    sales@odishahosting.com | 1-732-253-0169 ( sales)

i have heard many good things about innohosting.com and would advise that if you are on a ticht budget and outsourcing to a thirdparty is too expensive then go with innohosting
    If you need help about anything to do with WHT, check out the Helpdesk

Quote Originally Posted by Cosget View Post
    Hey,

Thankyou
    Many American hosts outsourced their services to Ukrainian and Belarusan web develpoment firms. They recommended themselves as reliable offshore development centers.

As far as I know InnoHosting outsourced its services to Ukraine. Can anyone approve this fact?

Quote Originally Posted by Andreyfidrya View Post
    As far as I know InnoHosting outsourced its services to Ukraine. Can anyone approve this fact?
    Umm, I'm not sure where you heard that because it is completely untrue. We don't have any business in Ukraine, nor did it cross my mind..

Our support is US Based (Indiana)..If in doubt where our support is, give us a call
    Last edited by rv_irl; 06-16-2009 at 08:59 AM.

InnoHosting would get my vote if you need outsourced support coupled with your reseller package. I've spoken to quite a few people there and they were quite responsive at all periods of the day and night, even early AM hours between 2-6am when most tickets do not receive a response.

They may not be the cheapest in the world, but you really get what you pay for. Consider what all you get with one of their packages and you'll see the value is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael-DAS View Post
    They may not be the cheapest in the world, but you really get what you pay for. Consider what all you get with one of their packages and you'll see the value is there.
    I'd be hesitant to buy hosting from a webhost that provides end-user support and doesn't charge a premium for it.
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Quote Originally Posted by XeHSean View Post
    I'd be hesitant to buy hosting from a webhost that provides end-user support and doesn't charge a premium for it.
    If they were new to the world of web hosting, I'd agree however, IH has been around the block a bit and has established themselves within the industry. They may not be a big name, such as ThePlanet (although they are a DS provider), but they are quite reliable in my experience.

I don't use them to sell hosting nor do I use their end-user support option however, they have proven to be reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by IH-Rameen View Post
    Umm, I'm not sure where you heard that because it is completely untrue. We don't have any business in Ukraine, nor did it cross my mind..

Our support is US Based (Indiana)..If in doubt where our support is, give us a call
    I am sorry for providing the wrong information about your business. I just mixed everything up. I remember the companies that had the name similar to InnoHosting. May be it was InmotionHosting, but not InnoHosting I am not sure exactly. I am sorry about this.
    Last edited by Andreyfidrya; 06-16-2009 at 10:01 AM.