GoGax: A small review.

Yesterday, I signed up for a GoGax clearance server. It was up in about 45 minutes, ready to go, which was absolutely amazing. They also double my RAM for free which was quite nice. The server is as described, the network connection is fast and with an ample amount of bandwidth (for me). The customer service is great, they respond to requests in a matter of minutes. I'm planning on keeping this server for quite a while, so I guess I'll keep this updated as my service progresses.

Not heard much about them. However, I'm glad to see you happy with them. Hope your experience will stay the same in future. Keep us updating further.

Signed up yesterday, and decided to register at WHT the very next day to post a review as your first and only post. What made you decide to come here for that?
    Last edited by bear; 06-13-2009 at 01:05 PM.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

Hey,
    Welcome to the forum!! Don't you think that its too early to give a review? Why dont you update this thread after 1-2 months letting us know on the quality of service then.

That would make more sense dont you think so?

This can only be considered as a set up review. You can't comment on the other factors like service and support being with them for a day. If you can comment on them after a couple of months it would be helpful. Also provide IP or domain to the mods so that they will verify your review.

Glad to see that you are happy with your service thus far. I hope the rest of your experience continues to be as good.
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Give us an update in a few months!!
    More than decade with webhosting!

Hi DavidDD

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our services.

Thank You