Thread: SharkSpace

SharkSpace

I have been with many hosts, having ran several hosting companies myself. I must say SharkSpace is one of the best I have encountered. They have the fastest support response times I have ever seen. Their Quick, Knowledgeable and Professional staff make my job so much easier.

Thanks SharkSpace
    Keep up the GREAT work!

What domain have you been hosting with them, and for how long? You may send it to the moderating team via http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=6234475 if you don't want to make it public.

UPDATE: The OP has provided a domain he's been hosting there for a few days.

Thank you for the review zooserve. Glad to see you are happy with SharkSpace.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc View Post
    UPDATE: The OP has provided a domain he's been hosting there for a few days.
    Well then in that case I hope the OP updates us in the future say a month or 6 months down the road

Best of luck with your provider!

I agree with Ryan (Aquarius) a few days is not a large enough timespan to get a really solid feeling for the service and support.

I would say even a couple of weeks or a month would be sufficient to get a good idea of how things really are so I don't think you should wait as far as 6 months down the road
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

For me a The first days are critical

Well with past experiences, I Feel the First days are most Critical.

This is when you have the most Contact with the Staff in setup and Installation.

After all if a Host is good, you should have very little contact with them at any other time.

I Will update this thread in the future to let you know if they continue this level of service

Thanks