Question Unmetered dedicated bandwidth best host in this moment??

After alphared stop to work I`m searching for good host, in this moment I know for:
    leasedweb (look like price go up after my last visit)
    fdcservers (using in this moment servers with dedicated BW)
    choopa (solid offers when AR stop to work, in that time they start with spam to AR users, but now...)

I don`t need good support but I need somebody who can check 24/7/365 my servers if server stop to work and don`t want to boot, replace bad hardware, fix simple problem etc., remote reboot will be very good or I need 24/7/365 person for server reboot, I need good bandwidth, I need stable network, good hardware (on fdcservers look like this is not case, after few months on few servers I lost too much data, few hard drives stop to work and this is very bad, when I used alphared few years 0 hard drives stop to work and I used over 50 hard drives)...after all I need good price!

Servers spec:
    some cheap dual core cpu
    a lot space on hard drives
    4GB+ RAM

I need switch for all my servers to share BW and in this moment I need 400-500Mbit unmetered dedicated BW with option to upgrade...

Do you know for some good host, maybe some offer?

Thanks.

You should mention what sort of price you're expecting to pay. I'd also recommend that you start using RAID-5 or RAID-10 on your servers.
    478east
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

Are you looking for a specific location or open to anything?

Well, for price we must know all, hardware, software, all features...and in this moment we don`t know that...

Quote Originally Posted by JSlominski View Post
    Are you looking for a specific location or open to anything?
    location is not problem but download speed must be good for USA, EU, etc...

Thanks.

Check out netelligent.ca who is based in Montreal, Canada but has excellent connectivity. I am not familiar with any UK provider offering unmetered traffic at a reasonable price but in the US you should be able to find plenty, one that comes to mind is uberbandwidth.com

Quote Originally Posted by gurika View Post
    After alphared stop to work I`m searching for good host, in this moment I know for:
    choopa (solid offers when AR stop to work, in that time they start with spam to AR users, but now...)

I don`t need good support but I need somebody who can check 24/7/365 my servers if server stop to work and don`t want to boot, replace bad hardware, fix simple problem etc., remote reboot will be very good or I need 24/7/365 person for server reboot, I need good bandwidth, I need stable network, good hardware (on fdcservers look like this is not case, after few months on few servers I lost too much data, few hard drives stop to work and this is very bad, when I used alphared few years 0 hard drives stop to work and I used over 50 hard drives)...after all I need good price!

Servers spec:
    some cheap dual core cpu
    4GB+ RAM

I need switch for all my servers to share BW and in this moment I need 400-500Mbit unmetered dedicated BW with option to upgrade...

Thanks.
    So you need the server within your budget. Whats your approved budget range?

Q6600
    4GB RAM
    500GB HDD1
    500GB HDD2
    RAID
    100mbps Dedicated Bandwidth

So, How about this config?
    Scott - HyperBIG.com
    Unmetered Bandwidth Dedicated Servers USA Budget Dedicated Hosting ♦ ♦ 1Gbps Unmetered Dedicated Servers

He needs 400-500Mbit not 100. Looks like that is a lot of bandwidth. You need to prepare for some huge amount on this.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    He needs 400-500Mbit not 100. Looks like that is a lot of bandwidth. You need to prepare for some huge amount on this.
    Yes. Do you have any plans for having your own rack/quarter rack (4-5 servers capability) ? How about 1gbit unmetered dedicated uk bandwidth?
    Scott - HyperBIG.com
    Unmetered Bandwidth Dedicated Servers USA Budget Dedicated Hosting ♦ ♦ 1Gbps Unmetered Dedicated Servers

Servers spec:
    some cheap dual core cpu
    4GB+ RAM

Thanks.
    500Mbit? what are you hosting there Videos?

The OP also mentioned that his servers must all share bandwidth; implying that he's looking for multiple servers.

If you're looking for US + UK connectivity then East Coast US would probably be best.
    Take 2 Hosting, Inc. - Hosting Done Right
    Fully automated setup - new servers in as little as 10 minutes
    http://www.take2hosting.com/

Sounds like unmeteredservers.com would work for you. They're an off brand of choopa/reliableservers.
    PRESSD - Dynamic WordPress Hosting v2 is in BETA status, set to launch 1st q 2019.
    PRESSD is an OKTANE.COMPANY

Most larger European dedicated server providers can provide you 500 mbit for 1 to 3 euro per mbit (depending of their size and their own commitments) + a monthly fee for the server, depending on the hardware rented.
    Swiftway.net Your Business deserves our Quality - Experts on Hand since 2005. Europe & US locations, we operate our own network AS35017 Support response time <15 minutes 24/7
    Introducing our new Entry level server line ! Support response time <15 minutes 24/7. Technology Fast 50 & Fast 500 award winning for multiple years, Your Business deserves Swiftway Quality.

I'd be nervous if I was using 500 Mbps of traffic and it was all resting on a single server. Would your site lend itself to splitting across several servers? Then you could get, say, 5 mid-range servers with 100 Mbps each. (Provided you got a place that actually allowed you to use 100 Mbps on a 100 Mbps circuit...)

Is colocation an option? I think a lot of people start looking that way when they're using the type of bandwidth you're using.

Servers spec:
    some cheap dual core cpu
    4GB+ RAM

Thanks.
    FDCServers or Choopa. With Choopa your guaranteed the bandwidth, but I don't know how good their prices are at 500Mbps. I know they have a crazy promotion on 50Mbps right now.

Quote Originally Posted by B r a n d o n View Post
    Sounds like unmeteredservers.com would work for you. They're an off brand of choopa/reliableservers.
    Thank you for the mention. We can definitely meet these type of bandwidth needs and actually have a sale going on right now located in the offers area.
    » ReliableServers.com
    » Dedicated Servers | Colocation | VPS
    » 973-849-0535

Question

Quote Originally Posted by B r a n d o n View Post
    Somebody using unmeteredservers.com? Look like they are new and I`m nervous, I don`t want my big sites offline because some new player in hosting business testing something...this is new site but look like they have some connection with Reliable Servers LLC and look like that company is good and that is main company, that is ok, but, when I check IP whois look like they also have some connection with choopa.com, and now I don`t know who is who here...they reselling choopa bandwidth or choopa reselling bandwidth from them or this is same companies....

Somebody know more?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ReliableServers View Post
    Thank you for the mention. We can definitely meet these type of bandwidth needs and actually have a sale going on right now located in the offers area.
    Why don't you ask Andy Choopa, in this thread in the offers section:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=868267

I'm sure he will be happy to answer your questions.