Sliqua Enterprise Hosting; Quality VPS host, 6 months and counting

Hello,

I have been using Sliqua Enterprise Hosting for 6 months now. I figured that it was about time that I shared my very positive expereince with everyone. Sliqua has been a very different expereince for me. Before I found them; I bounced around from provider to provider. I needed quality and I am willing to pay a slightly higher price.

I would highly recommend Sliqua to anyone who needs a host that doesn't mess around. My few support tickets have not only been answered in a few minutes but resolved in under 15 minutes. Too me, reaching a resolution is absolutely the most important part of support. I often find with other companies I quickly get a response from someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. It is only after a considerable amount of time has passed that I am able to resolve my support ticket. With Sliqua I instantly get a knowledgeable answer.

My VPS's uptime has been great. I have only experienced downtime twice in six months. Once was scheduled maintenance, so I already knew about it. It was a simple server restart, so less then 10 minutes. The second time was a network hiccup that lasted about 10 minutes. Sliqua uses quality hardware and is on a great network.

I have also found that they are very flexible. They will go out their way to meet the customers needs. They have worked to meet my needs several times. Even if it meant that I would be paying them less money they still went out of their way to meet my needs.

They do not list prices on their site. I asked about this policy once and they said it had to do with the large number of complex custom provisioning they do. Although, I will admit it is a bit of an inconvenience to email them for a proposal, it was worth it in the end. I think a lot of people will find that Sliqua doesn't charge much if any more then what they are already paying. It may even be cheaper then what you are already paying.

Great job Sliqua keep up the great work!
    Would you just look at that...

I'm glad that you're happy with Sliqua and hope you continue to be! Unfortunately for myself the reason they give for not listing prices is pretty weak IMHO. So you do mostly complex custom installs? So what? List your standard packages with prices and note your custom install info. Just my two cents doesn't mean they are not a solid company but I don't feel i need to jump through hoops just to get prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyan View Post
    I'm glad that you're happy with Sliqua and hope you continue to be! Unfortunately for myself the reason they give for not listing prices is pretty weak IMHO. So you do mostly complex custom installs? So what? List your standard packages with prices and note your custom install info. Just my two cents doesn't mean they are not a solid company but I don't feel i need to jump through hoops just to get prices.
    The reason we chose not to include "standard" pricing on our website is because less than 1% of our customers use (or would be well served by using) a standard pricing tier system; and by offering packages, we'd be encouraging our customers to try to fit their needs around our offerings. We also offer services that are outside the scope of traditional web hosts, and so that dictates a different sales strategy.

To Tank71: it's always nice to hear from customers pleased with our service. Thanks for your kind words, and if there's anything you feel we can do to improve our services, please let us know.
    Joe Cooter - <jcooter(at)sliqua.com>
    Executive Vice President - Sliqua Enterprise Hosting, Inc.
    1-877-4SLIQUA - http://www.sliqua.com - http://www.isyourmissioncritical.com