Question phpcoder, did you get my latest PM?

Hey Alec, if you're reading this, I didn't want to bombards your PM box with more messages, so I posted this message.

Just wanting to make sure if you received my latest PM about account and DNS.

For everyone else, please ignore this message. If I'm posting in the wrong place, please forgive.
      0 Not allowed!

he has an email too..maybe you could use that? or use the PM tracking that is included in vbulletin?
      0 Not allowed!

Could you tell me more about the PM Tracking feature please, I'm not very clear on it.

And why used the smilie? I'm not asking for people to reply, if you do, please have a better attitude and be more friendly. Thank you.
      0 Not allowed!

When you send a PM, check the very last box that says "request read receipt" then when you go into your PM box, it will appear in the Message Tracking section with the current status

And the was used because of my feeling that you should have emailed him first apologies if you were offended
      0 Not allowed!

why not send him a letter by snail mail (post) ?

jk this postz fine
    { if Need Graphic Design? then Ask Graphics }
    @ http://www.askgraphics.com
      0 Not allowed!

Sorry dude, I took that the wrong way.

I know I should've email him, but since we have been communicating by PM and the forums, I thought I'd try here first.
    [vB] Writer - See the progress of your message on the fly.
    http://65.125.236.42/~diversit/vbwriter/
      0 Not allowed!