Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Just to clarify - im not saying anything negative about you started to charge for it, i just say that at least i expected that to happen

The thing to learn from it is that 'forever' should be handled with care cause things can change and changes needs to be concidered.

I am looking into it, $24 a year for a license isn't a bad price at all.
    I'm part of the Chicago Breast Cancer 3 Day!
    Because Everyone Deserves a Lifetime.

Honestly I'm a Fan of fantastico although was disappointed that some of the scripts are not working any more...

I guess installatron is okay.. Had a look at Softaculous as it was on my server... Was not to wow about it.
    Automated, Secure & Low Cost cPanel Backups (on the cloud)
    For Users & Web Hosting Providers - User Backups

If Installatron didn't have their VPS limitation on their VPS license, we would go for it.
    VimHost >> 30 Days Backup | cPanel + LiteSpeed + JetBackup | DMCA FREE!
    20 Years in business ~ Premium Hosting in Toronto, Canada ~ 151 Front Street (Canadian owned and operated)

Quote Originally Posted by xpservices View Post
    who has not expected that tbh?

I support everyone that likes to sort out his income - but i kinda dislike to first say 'this will be free forever' and than tell people that you was forced to charge for it cause the customers wanted to pay.
    Well, most prolly a good solution still.
    I dont think Ive ever seen anyone from Softaculos saying it will be free forever? The reply on there forum has always been it would be free for the forseeable future
    Darren Tod
    RPD Hosting

Softaculous is free and seems pretty promising for cpanel.
    SUPPORT FACILITY | 24/7 TECH SUPPORT
    SERVER MANAGEMENT | WEB HOSTING SUPPORT | WP EXPERTS

Quote Originally Posted by inspiron View Post
    Softaculous is free and seems pretty promising for cpanel.
    So you did take the effort to read the whole thread ? or are you talking about the limited edition (which still contains a lot of scripts).
    » cPanel Servers in Europe: Strasbourg (FR), Haarlem & Amsterdam (NL) & Kent (UK), USA (Los Angeles, St.Louis), Asia (Singapore) | Follow us at Twitter: @040hosting
    »
    Shared | Reseller | (managed) Dedicated Hosting | Domain Registrar | SSL Registrar | Cloudlinux Partner| 040Hosting (Registered company #17093425 KVK Eindhoven, The Netherlands)

Quote Originally Posted by verdictjosh View Post
    Honestly I'm a Fan of fantastico although was disappointed that some of the scripts are not working any more...

I guess installatron is okay.. Had a look at Softaculous as it was on my server... Was not to wow about it.
    We would really like to know what you didnt like about Softaculous.
    We take user suggestions very seriously.
    Please let us know how could we improve Softaculous in your views.

Regards,
    Alons
    Webuzo - Multi user control panel supporting Apache, NGinx, MySQL, MariaDB, Percona, LiteSpeed, Varnish, WordPress, etc.
    Virtualizor - VPS Control Panel supporting OpenVZ, Xen, KVM and has 200+ OS Templates
    Softaculous - Auto Installer with 400+ scripts for Webuzo, cPanel, DirectAdmin, InterWorx, Plesk, etc.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123