Flaky, and then some....

Ok so I wake up this morning to find my reseller account down, as well as all my domains no longer functioning or visible to the net.

I fire off an email, as you do, and get told they are having "backbone" issues and are transferring accounts to a new server - I am to email support and request this "transfer".

Firstly this is flaky enough as it is - any chance of 99.7% uptime has now vanished - , but why should I have to "request" a transfer - if the **** has really hit the fan, shouldn't they do their best to get things up and running, rather than waiting for me to wake up and listen to disgruntled clients?

I don't know who your host is, but one with a redundant connection is a plus. You probably would've never noticed when the traffic rerouted
    Zeola Web Hosting :: For Resellers / Designers / Entrepreneurs
    Featuring the New Cpanel 5 w/ WebHost Manager & Online Stats
    * Host Unlimited Domains * 24 Hour Support * 30 Day Guarantee ||| 866.269.1306 ||| AIM ZeolaSupport

I won't mention the host (yet) because I want to see how this resolves before I post negative feedback here.

I don't think its a matter of just having a redundant connection, but rather a changing of the dc/location *completely*.

This seems like more than a small hiccup, and I have no idea how long it will take to get my sites back up (anyone got any ideas how long it might take?)

houston, tx
    It takes exactly 2 hours, 43 minutes and 20 seconds, in most cases.
    Joe - HostingWave.Com / TXINSURANCE.COM
    SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregnancy.