Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 323
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    537

    HyperVM Owner Kills Self [merged]


  2. #2
    Wow, that really puts this whole thing into some perspective. I lost 24 hours service. Others are losing money and clients, but this guy lost it all. Very sad story.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Moradabad,INDIA
    Posts
    28
    oh its very sad

    my condolences for his family.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,502
    Are you serious? Wow.. that is sad.. who will continue to maintain lxlabs, hypervm/kloxo?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    333
    Is this for real?
    Yudai Yamagishi

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,596
    I've seen pictures of lighesh and yes that is a very accurate description of him. Taking thats a legit news sit I would believe it

    Rus
    Rus Foster - Director of Cloud @ UK2 Group
    VPS.net - True Cloud Hosting powered by OnApp and HP SANS
    Tel: +447714137805 | Email: rghf@uk2group.com

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,502
    Quote Originally Posted by a2b2 View Post
    I've seen pictures of lighesh and yes that is a very accurate description of him. Taking thats a legit news sit I would believe it

    Rus
    Where did you find the pictures? So hypervm will be discontiuned?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Jackson, MI
    Posts
    1,526
    WOW, that really does put a new perspective on this.
    Lead Developer,
    Lines.com

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    200
    I'm pretty much speechless...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,911
    Quote Originally Posted by HL-Adam View Post
    Where did you find the pictures? So hypervm will be discontiuned?
    http://www.facebook.com/people/Kt-Ligesh/1322784099

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,596
    Quote Originally Posted by HL-Adam View Post
    Where did you find the pictures? So hypervm will be discontiuned?
    Was on one of our chats as we got talking about tattoos
    Rus Foster - Director of Cloud @ UK2 Group
    VPS.net - True Cloud Hosting powered by OnApp and HP SANS
    Tel: +447714137805 | Email: rghf@uk2group.com

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    74
    Whats the credibility of the reporting site? seems weird to me.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,911
    I found another site discussing this...

    http://www.deccanherald.com/content/...e-suicide.html

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,517
    This is very sad and this really puts things in perspective the last few days.
    Tony B. - Chief Executive Officer
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly serving websites since 2004
    Quality Shared and VPS Hosting
    PHP 5.3.x & PHP 5.4.x & PHP 5.5.X Support!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    /home/Boston
    Posts
    174
    That is really sad. It is unfortunate what happened, but it didn't need to come to this.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by infiniteecho View Post
    That is really sad. It is unfortunate what happened, but it didn't need to come to this.
    I think he had issues more than the current events of lxlabs.

    He sounded like he was suffering from depression and social withdraw.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Moradabad,INDIA
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by IRCVPS dot com View Post
    Whats the credibility of the reporting site? seems weird to me.
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/B...ow/4633101.cms

    this site belongs to the one of the largest english news papers in india Times of India so every news there is reliable.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Mansion
    Posts
    56
    Is this true? Guess it is. He killed himself due to all these recent incidents? I feel real bad about his death though.



  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    333
    Code:
    He was also deeply upset his company, Lx Labs, in HSR Layout, 6th Sector, had recently lost a project to another company.
    I'm not a native English speaker but if I understood that sentence correctly, it could be that HyperVM and/or Kloxo is going to be maintained by another company?
    Yudai Yamagishi

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Mansion
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by YYamagishi View Post
    Code:
    He was also deeply upset his company, Lx Labs, in HSR Layout, 6th Sector, had recently lost a project to another company.
    I'm not a native English speaker but if I understood that sentence correctly, it could be that HyperVM and/or Kloxo is going to be maintained by another company?
    hope so. but it looks like it was competing with another project (probably the public) and lost through the exploits?



  21. #21
    Wow, its really sad. My condolences to his family

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Mansion
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by obus3000 View Post
    Wow, its really sad. My condolences to his family
    his mother and his sister hanged themselves 5 years ago according to
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/B...ow/4633101.cms



  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,911
    Quote Originally Posted by NeosharesKaos View Post
    his mother and his sister hanged themselves 5 years ago according to
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/B...ow/4633101.cms
    A family can be more than a mother and sister...

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Mansion
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt - HostPenguin View Post
    A family can be more than a mother and sister...
    but thats pretty much the whole family excluding relatives.



  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,502
    So, vps hosting companies that are currently using HyperVM, what control panel are you guys going to use next, or maybe someone has access to all the hypervm stuff to continue to maintain it?

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Related Posts from theWHIR.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •