boxVPS.com - HALF Priced Servers(25% off) - Double Space - Double Bandwidth

For the Next 7 days we will give every sign-up 25%OFF

PLUS ++++ We have already cut our VPS server packages in half in promotion of our new website!!!

Simply make Your purchase with the coupon code: 25off

www.boxvps.com/vps-hosting.php

As always, all WHT Users will benefit from Double Space & Bandwidth on every sign-up. We now offer hyperVM access with all VPS's. All current VPS customers are being setup in Dallas Texas(softlayer)

support@boxVPS.com

boxVPS.com - How big is your box?

Er, you do know that HyperVM has several unresolved root vulnerabilities, right?

Lol. (Has to be longer than 10 characters? well, I have nothing else to say!)

Quote Originally Posted by nenolod View Post
    Er, you do know that HyperVM has several unresolved root vulnerabilities, right?
    Well it looks like their HyperVM has been shutdown down, or at least is firewalled off. Check the VPS Control on the top menu bar.

It's pretty bad though that they are advertising "HyperVM access"

How instant is instant? I signed up a short while ago, and haven't received my IP yet.

Looks like they are using WHCMS, they probably have HyperVM disabled so it isn't automatically created, although it should be firewalled and only allow the WHMCS server to connect to it and some internal technical IP's..

As you may know, hypervm was exploited(or it seems) and many major vps providers have lost everything(vps data etc..).

This has delayed our setup times. We appreciate your patience during this time and will move your start dates to the correct day(and bump it up a few days for the hassle).

If you have any questions/concerns please create a ticket.

Thanks,
    Billing Team

http://www.boxvps.com/client/noc.php

How do iget the double space and bw? You have given no promo code or instructions?

Just by using the coupon could(or mentioning WHT via the comment box when ordering).

We manually apply this to every account in 48 hours or less from setup.

So this means I won't be setup until atleast tomorrow?

I submitted a ticket, no response.

Just a couple more hours, we are changing the way our automated setup works.

There are IP pools in place etc.. that must keep going...

We are a bit behind on setups(better safe then sorry) but we also want You happy. 12+ hours. We haven't had a sign-up that didn't understand.

All orders are now active/automated(hypervm is still disabled for security[though I do not believe it was exploited]).