Is phoenix corp good ?

Is phoenix corp good ?

I was getting through a vps provider they use phoenix corp for their hosting

I haven't been with phoenix servers before so are they reputable as the other leading servers in industry??
    and how about their speed

I haven't heard of phoenix corp myself but have you tried doing a search on these forums to see if there are any customer reviews?

If not, you might want to start there.

Hi,

Try using the search function here on WHT as Jason mentioned but also be sure to contact the host and see their response time as well as the quality of their response

Good luck
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

I have no experience with phoenix corp, so really can't comment. As Jason said, you should do a self research. I'd suggest doing a search on the forums and look for reviews about them.
    In2net Network Inc. ( www.in2net.com ) : Providing Service Since 1996!
    Quick Sales Response - info@in2net.com
    Virtual Private Servers : VPS Hosting - Ask us about our Managed Hosting services, too!
    30-Day MoneyBack Guarantee

phoenix corp are similar to limestone and dedicatednow if my thread was mis-directing thinking them to be a vps provider.

Related Posts from theWHIR.com