Page 1 of 106 12341151101 ... LastLast

fsckvps - Clients and Staff only please

if you go to http://fsckvps.com/ theres nothing. Was having connectivity issues and now the whole website is down.
      0 Not allowed!

FSCKVPS down?

First noticed my VPS was inaccessible, now I see their website is down, anyone any news?
      0 Not allowed!

Unhappy fsckvps.com Hacked?

Hello

I cant access to FSCKvps's site. i was opening a support ticket when it stopped working
      0 Not allowed!

Are http://fsckvps.com/ part of A2B2.com as there sites are down and our VPS is down
      0 Not allowed!

I think yes because all my nginx www files were deleted just now and I'm unable to ssh the VPS nor Hyper-VM yet the VPS BIND is running fine.

Yesterday was released several patches due Hyper-VM vulnerabilities and some providers said were hacked.
      0 Not allowed!

the issue of lxlabs?

Dear Customers,

Multiple security vulnerabilities were discovered in hyperVM and Lxadmin/Kloxo. It is recommended that you update your hyperVM/Kloxo systems to the latest version, as soon as possible.

Details of the vulnerabilities will be posted in the coming days in our forum.

On hyperVM or Kloxo master, Run:

/script/upcp

Lxlabs Support Team
    Last edited by JH-Nestor; 06-07-2009 at 01:44 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

I think there part of cheapvps which is part of a2b2 or there in the same datacenter
      0 Not allowed!

I think FsckVPS was hacked because all my nginx www files were deleted just now and I'm unable to ssh the VPS nor Hyper-VM yet the VPS BIND is running fine.

Yesterday was released several patches due Hyper-VM vulnerabilities and some providers said were hacked.
      0 Not allowed!

fsckvps and cheapvps are both part of a2b2, all of which seem to currently be unaccessible
      0 Not allowed!

I was planning to purchase a few VPS' from fsckvps within the next few days.
      0 Not allowed!

The entire chain of a2b2 including fsckvps seems to be down, this is the 3rd thread in as many minutes
      0 Not allowed!

Hi folks,

We are working on getting this sorted out quickly. More updates are yet to come.

Thank you for the patience and understanding.
      0 Not allowed!

Check..check

http://a2b2.com - Down
    http://cheapvps.co.uk - Down
    http://vaserv.com - UP
      0 Not allowed!

Hi folks,

We are working on getting this sorted out quickly. More updates are yet to come.

Thank you for the patience and understanding.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary4gar View Post
    My fsckVPS VPS at LA is running but data files were deleted few minutes ago (nginx is giving 404 and BIND is running ok).
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

Only one of my CheapVPS VPS's is 'down', the UK based one. UK server is inaccessible by SSH and gives strange errors when I try to access it by the web.

Here's an error I get in HyperVM: Could not Connect to the server vz5uk.vaserv.com. This is most likely due to underlying network problem. Make sure that the server is accessible from this particular node by running telnet slave-id 8889

Edit: ok other is gone now too, with a similar hypervm error.
    Last edited by RandomCoder; 06-07-2009 at 01:58 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Sorry to hear I've read other threads saying same stuff.
      0 Not allowed!

I have a few VPS with them for DNS servers and they seem to be still functioning.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RandomCoder View Post
    Only one of my CheapVPS VPS's is 'down', the UK based one. UK server is inaccessible by SSH and gives strange errors when I try to access it by the web.

Here's an error I get in HyperVM: Could not Connect to the server vz5uk.vaserv.com. This is most likely due to underlying network problem. Make sure that the server is accessible from this particular node by running telnet slave-id 8889
    Hardly a network issue. More likely server hacked due Hyper-VM vulnerability.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by atbnet View Post
    I have a few VPS with them for DNS servers and they seem to be still functioning.
    Do you tried to SSH or Hyper-VM?
      0 Not allowed!

Hopefully this is not as bad as it looks...

-bash: /bin/ls: No such file or directory
    -bash: /bin/ps: No such file or directory
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dotHostel View Post
    Hardly a network issue. More likely server hacked due Hyper-VM vulnerability.
    i couldive sworn that the fsckvps guy said that there hypvervm was updated fully in another thread, which if it was hacked then someones not telling the truth
      0 Not allowed!

I just tried now and I can't even connect to SSH. I tried to use the web login since I use Cpanel DNS only and it keeps saying wrong password which would mean the root password has been changed.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by scooby2 View Post
    Hopefully this is not as bad as it looks...

-bash: /bin/ls: No such file or directory
    -bash: /bin/ps: No such file or directory
    I am hoping that as well - I tried to SSH into my CheapVPS VPS and it wouldn't accept my password - I remembered I had left another session logged in and was getting those errors. Can't do anything really.

I do have a Ruby on Rails instance on there and that is working ok for the most part, although it is worrying that one or two pages complain about some files that are a core part of Ruby are missing...

I certainly hope this gets sorted soon and that I have not lost any files....
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 106 12341151101 ... LastLast