Thumbs up VPSRight.com Inital and 2 week review

Good day to all on WHT.

I have been trolling the VPS offers here for 2 months and after a lengthy search I found a company that is what I had been searching for.

Their support and sales staff are polite and understanding.

I had a vps once for 6 days but after that one failed to meet my original order specs by talking me out of using cpanel in favor of Direct Admin and wouldn't correct it when asked -- I left that host.

So, for all intents and purposes this is my first VPS.

I had John R (one of the Directors) walking me through the order process and also Henry J. their Chief Support Officer helping me with issues I probably created by my own lack of knowledge.

My Order was up fast and as I started to use the VPS I ran into issues and the VPS was rebuilt for me. I also have inquired about options and upgrades too, through a very lengthy ticket and now to my satisfaction all is well.

If you are looking for a good host or just starting with a VPS check them out. Their website is VPS Right

One feature I love is on their site they offer Live Chat which is a great feature for people like me that need answers but not necessarily worthy of a support ticket.

I will check back in for my 3 month review --

Good company + Good Support + Fair Prices = Long Term relationship from me.

Kevin M Carman
    Maine Notary Net

PS Check the VPS Offers board as they do offer specials as well.
    Last edited by mainenotarynet; 06-05-2009 at 10:40 AM.

Please provide the domain name that you have hosted with VPSRight. If you'd rather not share it publicly, please utilize the REPORT button to provide this information.

Thanks.

Do they host their servers with hostdime as well?
    Clint Chapman ** www.chapmanllc.net

@douglas -- I have no problem providing it but I have to reconstruct them again as I stated new to VPS and had to rebuild twice.

I actually own 3 sites and host 1 other
    Mine are mainenotarynet.com // Kittykouchkrafters.com // mainenotarynet.mobi (last one will only resell mobile .mobi sites.

@blahrus I do not know that information -- Based out of UK and has a datacenter in Dallas, TX USA

@ mainenotarynet

Thank you very much for your kind words!

We do try our best to make people happy, even if we may have a bad reputation with 3rd party companies or WHT because of who we have work with us.

No matter what happens, we will be here to stay.

So, the long term relationship you have been looking for... You've found it

Hello All,

It is with appreciation that I am in a position to recommend VPSRight.com
    they are very prompt in replying my tickets sometimes it takes as little as 5 min for me to get a reply I really impressed with John Robson and Jickson D'Silva both are too supportive they always helped me on my all issues.

And the most important thing is I have been using their vps for hosting my sites and I have not seen my site down at any point of time.

I can only say vpsright.com simply rocks

keep it up guys.....

Thanks
    Anwit

Thanks a lot for your kind words CCForum/Anwit!

Quote Originally Posted by CCForum View Post
    Hello All,

It is with appreciation that I am in a position to recommend VPSRight.com
    they are very prompt in replying my tickets sometimes it takes as little as 5 min for me to get a reply I really impressed with John Robson and Jickson D'Silva both are too supportive they always helped me on my all issues.

And the most important thing is I have been using their vps for hosting my sites and I have not seen my site down at any point of time.

I can only say vpsright.com simply rocks

keep it up guys.....

Thanks
    Anwit
    What domain/s do you have hosted with them?

It seems awkward how a new user just registered and bump this review thread ( one month ago ) when in fact, he/she could make a new topic himself. In addition, there is another VPSRight review right in the first page, and yet again he had to choose this one to reply to.
    Last edited by eSited; 07-03-2009 at 04:17 AM.

It doesn't really matter if they bumped an old review thread?

I'm just happy that we have many happy clients that are indeed posting reviews for us.

IMO it doesn't matter where they post them. (Obviously sticking to WHT rules).

Well, no, it does not matter if they bumped an old review thread. But why? When there is one right in the first page?

And I am pretty sure it looks kind of fishy to the mods, too. ( Just my 2 cents )

I do apologize if I offended you/your company/your client in any way. I will stop replying.

We have many clients reply to a resolved ticket saying how great they think we are, so we just say to them, if you feel the need, submit a testimonial to sales<@>vpsright.com or post a review on WHT. What they do after that point is entirely up to them.

You haven't offended anyone No worries

This does not seem to be a very old thread. Every one can create their own review threads if they want. But the only thing is that they should report the domain and get the review verified as per WHT rules whether they start the thread or post in an existing one. Any way thanks for sharing your experiences.

Hey,

I think things like that can be a little fishy too, multiple reviews within a short amount of time and both hinting at their pricing/promo's. I thought the same with some of the Sarora reviews, it's almost as if they were asked to post their reviews.

But anywho, nice reviews and best of luck VPSRight!

They don't have live chat support anymore; I just chatted with them. Support response time is 30 minutes. Might give them a try...
    Eat That Frog!