hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Reseller Hosting : Reseller Hosting Company Reviews

Forum Jump

Reseller Hosting Company Reviews

Reply Post New Thread In Reseller Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2009, 03:21 PM

Reseller Hosting Company Reviews

Hello Everyone,

I would like to ask everyone of you about really good reseller hosting company reviews.My budget is $30-40/month.I will be needing everything that is required for a hosting company.I would also like you to quote me how much users can be put on that server/reseller account,safely.Support must be the top priority.So if you know a reseller account in that range and feel they would be best suited and have good reviews,i would like to know about them.

Thankyou.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2009, 03:34 PM
Web Hosting Evangelist

I will post what I have done once before so I don't have to retype..hehe

There are many reseller accounts/companies available for your budget, but at least take a look at Cartika as I'm not sure you can find "all" of what they offer anywhere else.
Quote:
Well I can recommend Cartika Hosting for reseller plans. I have been with them for quite awhile (4+ years) and you'd have to look pretty hard to find anything negative about them.

Their clustered server environment reseller plans handle just about everything you could possibly run into for requirements as a reseller or web developer, all in one reseller account including creating plans on Linux, Windows, FreeBSD, Coldfusion, Sharepoint, MS Exchange and support for MySQL, pgSQL, MS SQL, and MS Access databases.

You have built in reseller capabilities for domains, SSL certificates, and Mailfoundry Enterprise Grade Anti-Spam/Virus, which are all able to be purchased/installed from each client's end-user control panel with just a click or two. You also get end-user accessible user backups utilizing R1Soft Continuous Data Protection with 30 restore points which allow you to restore databases or specific tables within a database, restore individual emails or entire email boxes, restore a single file or whole folder/domain.

You also have built-in billing and helpdesk ticketing system.

Old 05-31-2009, 03:37 PM
Disabled

<< removed >> WHMCS can usually be purchased from licensepal.com for $12.95. WHMCS/ClientExec is your all in one support/billing/auto-provisioning software.

It would be helpful to know the approximate space/bandwidth you will be needing.

Read around the forums, and I am sure you will find a provider that meets your needs with the budget you listed.

Last edited by writespeak; 06-01-2009 at 06:49 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2009, 03:38 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Your request is a little vague. Can you get it more specific? You can get reseller accounts in the price you want but they may not be what you are looking for.

When you say "everything needed for a hosting company", what type of hosting company? Are you wanting basic hosting or do you want to reseller VPS, dedicated servers? Do you want Linux, Windows, or both. Do you want billing software included or not included. What country do you want to host in?

Give that some thought and then see if you can be more specific? Plenty of people here can offer reseller hosting and the offer forum is full of offers but I think you need to add some specifics.

Old 05-31-2009, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenglai View Post
When you say "everything needed for a hosting company", what type of hosting company? Are you wanting basic hosting or do you want to reseller VPS, dedicated servers? Do you want Linux, Windows, or both. Do you want billing software included or not included. What country do you want to host in?

Give that some thought and then see if you can be more specific? Plenty of people here can offer reseller hosting and the offer forum is full of offers but I think you need to add some specifics.

I will not go for dedicated server,because i cannot handle it right now.I will be needing Linux.Yes i will need WHMCS.

Old 05-31-2009, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquariusADMIN View Post

It would be helpful to know the approximate space/bandwidth you will be needing.
I would say 30GB/300 GB.

Old 05-31-2009, 04:13 PM
Disabled

Seems reasonable for your budget. You're likely to be able to find a reseller provider who will provide you with what you need for a bit less than your budget as well, leaving you with some money to lease a billing system like ClientExec or WHMCS.

Old 05-31-2009, 04:33 PM

Hope you are right,i am trying to look around the posts,to find "the" host.

Old 05-31-2009, 06:31 PM
We do WordPress!

There are many hosts that throw in a billing software for free, so make sure your shop around. If I were you, I wouldn't go with clientexec software. It's limited in comparison to many of the others. The only other one that I have experience with is whmcs, and so far, I think it's the best of breed.

Find out what SERVICE really means!--We're hostingDifferent.

Old 05-31-2009, 06:47 PM

I wasn't planning to go with clientexec.I always wanted WHMCS

Old 06-01-2009, 01:54 AM
WHT Addict

There are many companies which can offer you reseller hosting package in your desired price. If you are looking to start hosting company better consider WHMCS billing software to manage clients,Its quite helpful in supporting to your clients too.

Follow us @OverlineIndia to stay up to date with our latest news & offers

Old 06-01-2009, 02:34 AM
Intangible Asset Appraiser

I've been extremely happy with my Hostgator reseller account, they throw in everything but the kitchen sink. In your budget.
You get WHMCS/WHM/cPanel (customers get cPanel) free Enom reseller, bunch of other stuff.
I'm happy. I'm not that easy to please, either.

Old 06-01-2009, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugo View Post
I've been extremely happy with my Hostgator reseller account, they throw in everything but the kitchen sink. In your budget.
You get WHMCS/WHM/cPanel (customers get cPanel) free Enom reseller, bunch of other stuff.
I'm happy. I'm not that easy to please, either.
Thankyou for your review

Old 06-01-2009, 06:24 AM

Where are you located? There are lots of reseller hosting accounts out there, some even free.

Old 06-01-2009, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartt View Post
Where are you located? There are lots of reseller hosting accounts out there, some even free.
I would rather not prefer the free ones.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup – June 14, 2013 Web Hosting News 2013-06-14 12:49:01
HostGee Introduces Reseller Hosting Program Web Hosting News 2013-06-12 11:02:08
Startup Review Signal Mines Twitter for Reliable Web Hosting Reviews Web Hosting News 2012-09-25 15:52:28
VIDEO: ResellerClub on New Reseller Hosting Products, Upcoming India Event Whir Tv 2013-10-05 04:27:11
Web Host Go Daddy Launches VPS Reseller Hosting Web Hosting News 2012-08-20 14:47:27