hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Web Hosting : Need a good hosting for a paid to click site

Forum Jump

Need a good hosting for a paid to click site

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

Need a good hosting for a paid to click site

Because I didn't have any experince with sites and hosts till now,I had to change my hosts 3 times in 2 months and don't think it's a good thing. So now I want to be sure I make the right choice and asking for your help.

I need 1-2Gb space and about 30-50 Gb bandwidth (for now) but the site uses a lot of cpu resources.

The last host I used and really DONT recommand is 3ix.org. I was fooled by that unlimited bandwidth for $3 offer but they are so unprofessional and rude.

Anyway any suggestion is appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

you will need a vps or a dedicated server.

http://www.racksolidhost.com

Old

Thanks for your answer, I saw they cost more than a shared plan but if there is no choice..
I checked the site from your signature but I can only see shared and reseller.

Does anyone know a good company?

Sponsored Links
Old
Disabled

For 1-2GB of Space and 30-50GB of bandwidth, I cannot possibly think why you would need a VPS.

What are you hosting that uses so many CPU cycles? A forum? A blog?

Old
Disabled

consider using a shared vps

Old

It's a paid to click site. I read that these kind of sites use a bit more resources, and it also has a forum. But the site is almost new, only 2 months old, so I need a small plan for now.

Old
Disabled

I would go with a small vps plan, consider spending about $25.00 per month, that will give you good disk space and bandwidth

Old
Disabled

It's true. A paid to click site does indeed use up a lot more of a server's resources as so many mySQL queries are being executed but that depends on the number of members you have.

Is this a start up site? IF so, I would recommend going with a shared plan until your member base becomes larger. This is when you'll move to a VPS or even a dedicated, depending on how fast you grow.

I'm sorry to hear your experience with 3ix.org though. Hosts that offer unlimited plans tend to be very strict when it comes to the type of sites/scripts you host.

Old
Temporarily Suspended

Then again if you were bashing the CPU then they are likely to be annoyed. But just take your time and contact a few companies with your needs before you choose to see if anyone can help you.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Swarmify's New Approach to Content Delivery Uses Site Visitors to Accelerate Content Web Hosting News 2014-05-01 08:34:03
Melbourne IT Completes Acquisition of Netregistry Web Hosting News 2014-05-01 08:33:53
Do Offsite Search Marketing Strategies Still Matter? Blog 2014-01-15 16:30:47
File Sharing Site Rapidshare Cuts 45 Jobs as Traffic Declines Web Hosting News 2013-05-17 16:03:15
Web Host Gandi Emphasizes User Customization with Interface Updates Web Hosting News 2012-10-23 16:14:19