hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Employment Offers & Requests : Employment / Job Offers : Looking for help promoting sites

Forum Jump

Looking for help promoting sites

Reply Post New Thread In Employment / Job Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Looking for help promoting sites

I have many clients that are looking to increase the number of hits that they are receiving. I simply do not have time to devote to promoting their sites and many of them are not very computer savvy.

I am looking for someone(s) that can promote sites - by submitting them to free directories, optimizing keywords, establishing a budget that would optimize hits (relevent hits), etc.

I would pay on a monthly basis per site. I do not know what kind of offer to make, so please contact me if you are interested.

We can start by promoting my web design/hosting site.

Thanks for your time!

----- Jeremy -----

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Guru

Hello,

I would be interested in your job,

I am on MSN most off the time thesickness_uk@hotmail.com or you can email me at adam@dev-net.biz

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

i am interested in this

my promotion of my webdesign site has got me 7685 page views in 2 weeks (have stats to prove it)

please email me @ admin@blueshiftdesigns.clook.net

Thanks
Chris Johnson

Sponsored Links
Old

Promoting Sites

I definitely can help you if you wish. I would need to know how many sites are you looking at and do your clients realize that it takes time to build your hits and page views? Regardless though I don't do this too often I have a proven track record building site traffic and for a nominal monthly fee - which can be negotiated - I will be able to increase all your traffic requirements.

Corey Anhel
Traffic - www.DownPeriscope.net
traffic@downperiscope.net
1-888-479-6650

Old
WHT Addict

Hello,

I am very interested. I have come up with an idea. My services are of top quality and I am sure your customers will be very happy with them. We don't have many orders for Web Marketing because some users think they can do it themselves, however they do not understand what knowledge it takes to be successful in this line of work. We have done extensive research and come up with results we loved. We did some SEO for an older company who is out of business now and before the optimization their site was not listed in any search engine, but after our services they in the top three spots the whole time we provided services. We take pride in our services and would like to help you with your business. So with the fact that you provide us with clients, we will provide you with money. Discussion with our staff has come with the conclusion of 50% commission rate for all clients that you provide to us. You would make anywhere from $12.50 to $125.

If you have any questions with our offer, let us know and we will be happy to answer them.

Old

Smile Promoting Sites

Hello

We would be interested in forming an alliance with you. We have done lot of projects for promoting various websites. We have a special methodology which includes SEO also. If you are interested then mail us for the quote. In the meanwhile you can check www.crossborderit.com. This will give u a fairly good idea about what we do.

U can also check http://www.crossborderit.com/images/cfm.exe

msn : ektajm@hotmail.com

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Microsoft Gains Most Websites in May Netcraft Web Server Survey Web Hosting News 2014-05-09 11:38:05
Microsoft Gains Most Sites in April: Netcraft Web Server Survey Web Hosting News 2014-05-01 08:33:47
nginx Regains Web Server Market Share in December Netcraft Survey Web Hosting News 2014-05-01 08:22:19
Microsoft Sees Largest Gains in Netcraft November Web Server Survey Web Hosting News 2013-11-04 16:01:02
Apache Loses 9.9 Million Sites in Netcraft April 2013 Web Server Survey Web Hosting News 2013-04-03 14:42:33