Shopping cart advise needed...

Ok I have narrowed it down to three shopping carts...

1. OScommerce
    2. X-Cart
    3. Red Hat Interchange

What I need is some feedback about what you guys feel about them. Which do you feel is the best out of the three.

I need something that is very easy to use in terms of User AND admin. Along with something that is easy to design and customize. Also the more support for payment gateways the better. Mods and Hacks are a plus too.

Which of these do you think will work the best?

-WoodiE

I've never used X-Cart, but my preference out of the other two is Red Hat Interchange. Looks nice and is easier to use. OSCommerce is just kind of everywhere and is a pain in the butt to add and delete stuff. Unless of course it's had some drastic changes since the late beta's, which is when I used it.

OSCommerce and Interchange are both good programs. OSCommerce is more stable and more suitable for a smaller store. Interchange is more customizable and better for a larger site. With both you can use the most popular payment gateways.

See the OSC http://oscommerce.com/ and read questions and answers on our own Interchange forum: http://interchangeville.com/forum

Anton
    Providing YOUR Internet Action!

www.addaction.net

Interchange is not bad, but when I started using it I could not get subcategories 2 or 3 or 4 deep. Which sucked!
    Also not as customizable.
    I use OSC now for our shop, it's still in development but you'll get an idea www.ukrainianshop.net
    by the way it's hosted with liquidweb for about 5 month

Has anyone used X-Cart?

-WoodiE

OScommerce by a long shot
    phantasyworkshosting.com

Use OScommerce it will proberly be the best but X-Cart is a good shopping cart script but you should use the script that is more open to you e.g. Payment gateways, if you use paypal you need a script that has been tested to work on paypal or you may run into bad news

But OScommerce is the best out there

I've used all 3 carts and I would have to go hands down with x-cart.com's cart. Interchange is clunky and has major bugs. Oscommerce is pretty decent but I've found problems with it as well. You can check out a site that's using x-cart:

http://123language.com/
    Alex B.