Hanover Park, IL

Looking for PHP/Mysql coder

Quick info:
    I am the owner and webmaster for a gaming community site called Currently we are using PostNuke as our backend. I'm looking to move away from it soon. We are sticking with PHP/Mysql combo. This time we will use couple different scripts to do what PostNuke was doing for us. It gives us little more freedom to add new stuff as we expand.

I have most things we want to include in the next version of our site in place except for one, the reviews section. I have searched many different places for some info or scripts that will make our job easier on review posting. The best example of what we have in mind is Anandtech reviews. Something like this:

It would be very nice to be able to submit a full review and be able to call it up on per page basis without creating all the pages separate, unless ofcourse this is the way it has to be done. I hope I make sense here. I'm pretty familiar with doing graphic design, but my PHP skills are very limited. I can grab something thats already done and modify it to my need, but that's as far as my programming skills go.

We are a non profit organization, any money made goes back in to making our LAN parties/site better for our users. We are looking currently for someone that could help us implement some kind of review system like the Anandtech one in to our new site layout and possibly become a member of our website team. You don't have to live in Chicagoland to be a ChicagoGamer.

If someone is interested in helping us out, please contact me at: [email protected]. We are willing to pay for the help if it's reasonable amount.

Thanks for your time!

CA , US.
    Email sent
    { if Need Graphic Design? then Ask Graphics }