Question are there any problems with this promotion?

Hi Everyone,

I'll be running this limited promotion and I would like your input so that I can catch any problems before they become a reality.

I am selling a product for $250 with this hosting package added added on as a bonus.

They will receive:
    the first 4 months FREE with a built in discountd rate of $16.99 per month down from $24.99

50MB Disk Space and enough bandwidth for 20,000 hits a month
    unlimited autoresponders. fordwarding and alias, 3 POP accounts, Database manager, Ad Manager, Announcer, ASP/CFM enabler, Build a one page site, Change your password, Disk usage, Easy mail administrator, ecBuilder SOHO, Front Page manager, Log manager, Plug-in Scripts, CGI-BIN, Promote Site, Site Checker, SSL Manager, Web Stats, Website Security, And the Website Wizard

They can request an increase in bandwidth and disk space AFTER the 4 months of free hosting are over with or on an individual basis. I know the bandwidth should be limited at the price of $16.99 but I am not sure what to limit it to without a price increase also the disk space.

So you see any problems with this promotion?

Your comments are greatly appreciated.
    Thank you

20,000 hits seem little ... how much is that in actual bandwidth?
    Web Hosting Stuff - Over 10,000+ Hosting Companies Listed

London, UK
    you should be able to offer around 10gb/mnth of bandwidth in that price ? all depends on yur target audience, and how much you yourself are paying for the bandwidth.
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK | US | Since 1998.