United kingdom

Server Administration (Managed Services For Dedicated Servers)

I have been offering server administration services to private clients for about one year now, all my clients are happy with the service that they receive. I am now looking to add 1 or 2 more clients to my client base.

Here is a list of what's included in my services:
    • 24x7 server monitoring via (5 minute intervals), with all notifications of server downtime delivered directly to my personal pager.
    • Installation of security and service patches.
    • Software and operating system configuration and troubleshooting.
    • CPanel & WebHost Manager support, which includes control panel installation, troubleshooting, installation of patches and updates and license (optional).
    • Support for Ensim WEBppliance (Linux) and Webmin control panel is also available.
    • Advice on configurations or additonal servers.
    I am a Brainbench Certified Internet Professional as a Linux Web Administrator, with certifications in Web Server Administration, Apache Administration, RedHat Linux Administration and Networking Concepts.

Some webpages that you may want to look at for references and comments made by clients of mine:

Managed Rackshack Server (WHT)
    I wanted to say you go server admin (WHT)

Price: $130 Per Month ($20 WHT Discount Included - Normally $150/month!)

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Last edited by ho247; 11-04-2002 at 05:07 PM.

If you guys are looking for a professional you need to talk to this guy. We use plesk and we were hoping that we could hire him.

He was honest enough and up front that he does not know plesk enough to give the level of service he feels he should. How many people are going to turn down somthing to the benefit of the customer? Not very many...

If you are using one the control panels they support and you are looking do yourself a favor and at least talk to him I think you will be glad you did.

Alan if you start to support Plesk please get with me and you have my business.

thanks for replying so quickly to my emails.

Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

United kingdom
    The $20 discount is no longer available, all new clients will be on the base rate of $150/month.