For anyone who watches WWF/WWE

Is stone cold steve austin in the wwe/wwf as of right now? or if not, does anyone konw why?

I used to watch WWF`until they had the huge WWF/WCW interfed, which suckefd big time.

However, Austin is no longer in wrestling. He puffed out I heard once they wanted him to lose and he didnt want to so he never showed up at the arena that night, they gave him a warning.... and something else happened and he didn't show up at another arena, so they suspended him indefinitrly.

Hell, I'll tell you one thing, he's making an ass outa himself, he's thrown alot away.

And he beat his wife, Debra Williams (Debra McMichael on TV) in real life. Not sure on if he was charged or not though.

Originally posted by inogenius
    And he beat his wife, Debra Williams (Debra McMichael on TV) in real life. Not sure on if he was charged or not though.

Actually she just goes by Debra on TV.

Stone Cold Steve Austin aka Steve Williams got sick of the pathetic storylines and didn't wanna job to Lesnar.

He walked out, WWE suspended him, the night of the WWE Confidential report on Austin, he got drunk and pissed and slapped his wife Debra around.

She called the cops and he left. Police filed a report but then Debra dropped all charges. The DA/Prosecutor saw a big star to go after and brought charges against him.

Austin has already appeared in court once anmd will return soon for more fun and frolic.

No word on his return to the WWE, I'm thinking he could be part of Big Poppa Pump's grand entrance but then again with the crap McMahon has been putting on tv recently, I can see why he would rather stay home.

First he didn't show up for a RAW show and they gave him some time off because they thought he was burnt out. Then after Wrestlemania he didn't show up again for a RAW and they let him go (but of course not ending his contract). Supposedly the story is that Stone Cold didn't want to job to Brock Lesnar. A week or so after that he assaulted Debra. You can see the police report here: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/stonecold1.html

Debra declined to get medical attention (to stop the police from arresting Steve Austin). However, in the great State of Texas - the DA can file charges on behalf of the state. In which case they did: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...nwarrant1.html
    Modest Mouse Talk

I wish that they would bring Goldberg back.
    L. James Prevo - President/Owner
    Prevo Network, LLC - http://www.prevo.net
    Est. 1999 - Month to Month Billing!!

At first Goldberg was sitting out his on his old contract collecting millions and didn't want to have it bought out.

After it expired they tried setting up meetings with Goldberg which only resulted in him wanting too much money and no real storyline for him.

Wrestling isn't wrestling anymore!
    Kaumil P.

I consider it a soap... and it's more enjoyable to watch than any other soap we have over here in the UK!!!!

Must admit though I don't think it's anywhere close to what it was 10 years ago.
    dBforums.com - Database design, development and administration.

Ever watch Tough Enough on MTV?
    L. James Prevo - President/Owner
    Prevo Network, LLC - http://www.prevo.net
    Est. 1999 - Month to Month Billing!!

Nope... I thought the series was only available to US viewers?
    dBforums.com - Database design, development and administration.

Tough Enough is cool. Did the guy who won it last year actually get onto the WWF/WWE?
    Not only do I think for myself, I AM myself