E-Commerce Store - Help Request!

Hey guys,

I know there's a bunch of these topics flying around, so I apologize.

Basically I'm looking for the best E-Commerce Shopping Cart for my needs. I keep finding new stores and I find something that I don't like about it. Sometimes the features will be great but the template options and so forth (even to buy templates) are very limited.

The company that I own is in the automotive industry. We sell high performance aftermarket parts and one/off parts. We were currently using OSC (OScommerce) but I'm looking for a new solution.

For now I want the store on my shared hosting via GoDaddy so some of the stores will not work. I believe Magento doesn't work at all on GoDaddy. I may be thinking of another store but there were some stores that aren't compatible with their shared hosting. Also, I'm using their Linux hosting (from OSC).

Also, I have zero time to code or spend a great deal of time on templates (so I will probably just purchased and/or modify a template for now). This is a main reason why I'm leaving OSC because I have multiple ventures. My only option if I stick with OSC is to keep paying a programmer. Basically by that time I could have bought a shopping cart that had all of the extras that I had to add-on to OSC. Doesn't make much sense to me.

In other words, I don't have a problem paying for a shopping cart and/or templates. I want to put it on my hosting so don't mention stores that don't allow me to do just that. I'm not interested in paying monthly fees. Also, I'm not interested in stores that are going to cost money to upgrade.

Here are just some of the features I want on the store. I will add more later as I am going off the top of my head at the moment.

- SEO
    - Other background add-ons/features would be nice, like customer and company statistics.
    - Manufacturer & Car listings
    - PayPal

- Shipping Module - Allows me to do individual item shipping. In other words, I want to have multiple shipping carriers for Domestic as well as International. I do NOT want to charge per weight, price, etc. I WANT to mark each item with my own shipping price for each zone. Zone - Domestic, Zone 2- Canada and the rest of the zones international have the same price.

In OSC I have made a custom add-on where each item has their selection options that I can enable or disable. So FedEx, FedEx 2Day, FedEx Overnight and USPS. Different options for International as well. I then manually type in the shipping prices.

Keep in mind I don't care to have shipping estimates live. I want to add my own pricing system for the item on shipping. Sorry to be so long on this module but it seems that a lot of stores may NOT have this option and I would prefer it. It's easier this way for us. Also, if the price is null, it's free shipping.

- Tax Zone - We will only use sales tax for those that have shipping address that are located in the same state as us.

- Featured Product List
    - Not 100% important but WYSIWYG would be nice - or at least the store should have html/css customizable templates
    - Admin login - I have SSL so I will enable and so fourth
    - Sign-up during checkout. This is so they don't have to register prior to buying from us. It should be a smooth easy transaction.

- Should be able to have many categories/sections and to hold many products on the store while remaining pretty quick through each page.

Sorry for the messy message. I'm in the process of updating four new PC rigs that I built and swapping over everything as well as get the server ready. So my time is limited.

Please keep all information that I have mentioned into consideration. I will check back and add things I want and don't want. Here are a few links to stores that I like. Some are car related. I also understand that most are one-off stores and would be costly and/or there may NOT be solutions for. This is just to show you what I want as far as features and what my type of design/flow of the site would be like.

(links below are all dot com).

Titanmotorsports
    Newegg
    WOTMstore

There are just a few for now. Also, I know the car ones are built with YahooStore. There is also a company for Titan. I have heard bad reviews from them, plus they only like YahooStore for automotive type stores. I am not interested in YahooStore. I eat enough transaction fees as it is that I want to stay away from that. Plus, I don't like the limits of products and so forth.

If anyone could be of any help, that would be greatly appreciated. I will check back to interact and see if we can find a store that will meet my standards. Thanks!

I would recommend zen-cart for this purpose. It meets all your needs mentioned above. Besides, it is flexible and security. You could use so many plug-ins on its official sites to help you in almost all fields like seo, marketing and others.

Happy new year,
    Men, women and kids air jordan shoes,
    air jordan fusion shoes shop online.

Have you taken a look at Avactis? I love their cart and how easy it is to modify. You can get a free license if you're a web developer...