Talented Employees Wanted

Hello.

By coming here, you already feel confident in your skills, whether it be designing, programming, or otherwise. I am looking to further start up my company, with many subdivisions. The subdivisions maybe include designs, hosting, programming, things like this. This is where I need talent like you fine people.

Design Subdivision
    Our design subdivision will need designers, of course. Payment would be made by project (most likely commision based, i.e. you get 90% or something of the sort). As most of you designers know, custom designs pay more than templates. For this reason, each custom request would be given to a different person each time. Of course, templates would also be available, through a merchant system. Logo designers would also be needed, if thats where your only talent lies (unfortunately, it happens to the best of us )

Design is not limited to creating a PSD. We may also require people to code designs, some in PHP driven environments and likewise HTML and ASP. All of this, again, would go project by project.

Programming Subdivision
    Similar to the design portion, this would require work by project. This includes different types of projects. Could include WHOIS scripts, billing solutions, things like this. You would most likely get a large percent of the profits. Of course, all information on profits would be discussed previous to the job. Depending on the success of the company, these may also turn into one time payment jobs, if you prefer.

Of course, if you are interested, I would like to talk to you more about it. I have more specifics I can tell you, but am not at libertly to in public. Please leave your info and a portfolio of some your work at [email protected]. Once I have a few dedicated people, I will release this company publicly to the rest of the members at WHT. Thank you.

good luck man
    but one thing i just wanted to ask about
    how on earth do u wan to make a company....while u said before in one of your threads that you are in bad need of mony...and your selling every thing!!
    (no offence)
    ``````````````````
    www.chromepixel.com
    Professional WebDesign & Development -- Always At The Peak --

How big would the clients be, see I run a company here... I would be happy to have 1 of my designers design for you... but as I pay them by the hour I just want to know is it worth it for me? And would it go on GraphicalStudios portfolio?

Thanks
    -Faraaz

i can help if you look back in the jobs offers and requests section somewhere on the 3rd page probably if not on the 2nd page you will find my resume

another questions...u need freelancers or no??
    anyways
    good luck dreamHOBO
    hope u have bought the amp

``````````````````
    www.chromepixel.com

Are you old enough to legally sign a contract?

hay peter ..........thats the same question that i was going to ask next
    ``````````````````
    www.chromepixel.com

Originally posted by wello
    hay peter ..........thats the same question that i was going to ask next
    ROTFLMAO...

[edit] nevermind [/edit]

Thanks
    -Faraaz

i am interested in doing the design things. email me and we will talk