Arrow Young web designer looking for work

Hi. I am a young web designer (14), learning and working. I need some money. I can do web design, graphic design, flash, html, java, dhtml. so far i only have 2 web sites that i've done, trialswizards.com and on2wheels bike shop
    i would like to be paid $50+ for a 3-5 page web site in html, and 100+ for a 3-5 page web site with flash. Graphic Logo's are $25, and flash logos are $30. Please give me a try, no money to be paid up front needed. If you like the site i do for you, you pay me, if you dont, you dont pay me.
    please add me or email me : [email protected]

Thanks.

uhh dude..

"no money to be paid up front needed. If you like the site i do for you, you pay me, if you dont, you dont pay me."

dont do that. people can screw you over that way

yeah what knucks said...

at least ask for a percentage upfront, cuz if you don't, you're going to be spawning a lot of ideas for people to walk away with for free.
    Lime Drop Marketing!
    Web Design | Graphic Design | Logo Design
    http://www.limedrop.ca

Yeh, i know, but i just thought that it might be a reason that some1 would pick me over another person. I havent had years of experience, and i really need the money, so yeh. But many thanks for the advice on that guys, nice to know that it's a friendly community here.

Looking For Work?

I would be interested to know whether or not you can would feel comfortable doing a website with more of a professional look! My name is Michael Orta, President/Founder of Avek Marketing Inc. I am currently searching for several part-time designers to provide me with a few templates pertaining to the mortgage industry. I would be interested in discussing with you further about the your skills and abilities at this time.

Please IM via aol at mjoaaa

Also, do not get discourgage with others stating no one will hire you at the age of 14. I am only 23 years and own a corporation services well over 160,000 mortgage brokers through various services we have to offer. Every one told me the same thing, yet they are no longer laughing as I am walking away with more money in a month then they are in a year! If you keep tuning your skills to the market trends and changes undoubtly you will be able to make some money!

I look forward to your reply.

For all of you considering working with Avek I wouldnt he had me do some sample work which I did quite a bit of time into and then he told me which one he wanted to purchase then sent me an email his paypal had been hacked. When I suggested he could send payment regular mail he didnt bother to even email me back. So I did a bunch of work for nothing.

I guess first of all who the heck are you? Secondly If I did not like your samples, why would I want to hire you? Thirdly, it seems as if you had designed something because you mentioned about my paypal.com account being hacked. For those who might doubt take a look at PayPalWarning.com and you will see this happens often, look even closer and you'll see my story about 6,000 dollars lost at this time. So before you attempt to slander someone I suggest you watch it. My legal team will be looking at your message for any violation under our state and federal laws. If I did not pay you, then you need to contact me so we can discuss this as I pay and maintain good relationships with my contractors. We are a corporation with a TRIPLE A credit rating which is the highest score for businesses in the United States. I have looked through the past three months and seen no invoice that has been unpaid via mail. Resend it if you got it!

Not worth replying to this you know what you did and so do I ... Guess it dont matter what others think. I just know I did not get paid when I billed you paypal and when you sent me a note your account was hacked to send me a payment regular mail you didnt bother to even contact me back and I was left with work that I spent time on and didnt get paid. You can holler slander but I am not slandering you. Not worth the trouble for $20 worth of work ....

Now I know your lying as I never received a paypal invoice for $20.00 nor did I have anything contracted out for $20.00. Unless you can provide something more stable then this, I will have you in a court room for slandering. Now if I didn't like your work, sorry! What you want me to buy something that I don't like? Am I using your product? Do I follow you around and say your work was poor, don't anybody do business with you? The bottom line is I have no clue who the heck you are or what you where supposely supposed to do for $20.00. I don't know anyone that would do customized work for $20.00. Perhaps we did have interaction, but working long and hard for $20.00 I doubt ever even occured!

I see you have a clear case of CRS lets see we spoke on the phone I have repeated emails from you and even have a paypal bill I sent out for the work.... I will drop this not worth my trouble just a point of I sure hate being screwed...... And if your memory is so poor the fee you wanted to pay for templates was only $20 but it dont matter. I been screwed it is ok...I forgive you