need advise on taking order

I am going to setup a reseller hosting business soon, and have 4 plans to sell.

Can you advise me should I need a shopping cart program to take order ? or the hosting company will provide all such thing when I sign up with them.

As only 4 items to sell, is there any affordable program to use instead of sophisticated and expensive shopping cart.

Thanks again for your advise.

kind regards,
    Herman

I know that cPanel comes with a shopping cart for all domain users to use. What company do you have a reseller package with?
    Matt De Leon
    GreekComm - http://www.greekcomm.com/
    Online Community for Greek Fraternities and Sororities.

PayPal.com is free and you can have recurring billing.

Thanks for your reply, probably with matrix as they have both win & linux.

I would advise you to try PaySystems.com. I know that they are not free, but if you plan to stay in hosting business, you'll need more professional services than PayPal. Evem though a lot of people like to use it as their payment method. I really don't think that PayPal should be your first option. Anyway, Good Luck

Order Taking

In regards to something to take your orders a low-cost solution is Phpmanager, nice script can do alot for the cost .. if you dont need support then you can get it as low as 30bux with updates for 6mos

for payments look into like 2checkout, paysytems or something similiar to those

In regards to paypal, I would accept that as well as alot of ppl do tend to default to that however be sure to take advantage of their debit card and try not to leave too much funds in the account as they can slam your account down (lock it) at anytime if someone says they didnt request your services

Hope everything works out for you...Good Luck

Tom
    DWS CENTER LTDA--http://www.dwscenter.com
    Web Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Low Cost Domains!!
    US, UK, Netherlands & Asia!!!

Talking Orders

Miva merchant is a nice quick and dirty program to get the job done, all your out is the expense of monthly hosting, which should cost you about 29.95 to 40.00 per month, depending on the host.
    springer

try www.mals-e.com
    Its free with the option of an upgrade

I recommend paysystems.com. It's a $49.00 set up fee. But you'll be saving a lot of money than you would with PayPal, or 2Checkout.

-Kyle