* Filesharing question!!

Anyone know where to find a good filesharing host? I currently am hosting my own files etc and using ftp accounts with specific path's etc for my user's. But negative thing is all my user's must download an ftp programm and its really a drag. So im looking into something webased i have tryed godaddy's but its only 1 user not multiple! I have tryed sharepoint its The same type of deal so any idea's? I want my user's to have their own path and only see their folder. Also a filesharing host which provides free back up's if something is accidentally deleted. Also a filesharing host that allows multiple user's with their own login user name and password into a website. I only need about 3 gb's. And most importantly the admin which can see all the files. There will be about 7-15 user's the files are nothing big just simple excell sheet's which get overwrtitten each day and each user will create folders for example may,jun,july etc So if you know of a good filesharing reply to this post.

You'll def. want a offshore host. There's hosts out there that are more lienant than others. leaseweb and ovh come to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by mike-fbsd View Post
    You'll def. want a offshore host. There's hosts out there that are more lienant than others. leaseweb and ovh come to mind.
    Offshore? Why would i want that? Offshore host are not reliable anyway. Im not hosting nothing illegal its just excell sheet's.

A normal hosting would be enough. Do you already have the filesharing system or not? If not, you can get someone to do one for you or use an open source one.

Peace,
    Testing 1.. Testing 1..2.. Testing 1..2..3...

Quote Originally Posted by azizny View Post
    A normal hosting would be enough. Do you already have the filesharing system or not? If not, you can get someone to do one for you or use an open source one.

Peace,
    I dont want to pay anyone to create me on i just wanna use someones filesharing service i have tryed godaddy.com file sharing like mentioned above aswell as sharepoint from 1and1. But as mentioned i want it to be web based where me and my user's can login through a website. And most importantly them have there own path and of course for the fileshare provider to have free backup's if anything accidently gets deleted.