Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thumbs down

Still seems weird to me. Hey, let's just jump on the computer and tell random strangers on the internet what is going on. I know the argument will be that everything is public record, but still. Seems a little like "come, let us all discuss this person who is't here to defend himself".
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by noneofyourbusiness View Post
    Still seems weird to me. Hey, let's just jump on the computer and tell random strangers on the internet what is going on.
    As opposed to signing up for an account just to post in this thread. Do you know him personally then?
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.
      0 Not allowed!

Kind of like the sergeant did? Or the original poster did? Doesn't everybody sign up for a site like this for a specific reason? Something about the site, like something that you read, gets your interest. Almost clever remark though.
      0 Not allowed!

The sergeant's identity was verified as being who he said he is. As he's tracking down a person's past who is currently incarcerated, it would make sense for him to locate the thread and respond.

But that's not like somebody digging up a week-old thread to take Joshua's side for no apparent reason. Do you have something to share about him that might help clarify things in this thread?
    Last edited by Mike V; 10-25-2010 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Updated second sentence
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.
      0 Not allowed!

1. Family.
    2. Boyfriend / Girlfriend.
    3. Joshua Himself?

Take your pick. I'd bet my wages on #1! Seems kind of unusual for a random person to join WHT with the sole intention of defending some loser petty criminal...
      0 Not allowed!

And that's not unlike the original poster, who joined this site for the sole purpose of writing things about somebody else. And she is not in law enforcement. So I would love to hear how that's different than my joining the site to respond...not like I have to explain it to you anyways? But like I aid, it's also no different than somebody seeing something (anything) on a site like this, and thinking to them self that it's a good idea to join because they want to put their two cents in. Also, this post is much older than a week, but if you will check the date of the responses, it keeps getting new ones every few days or so
      0 Not allowed!

And that's not unlike the original poster, who joined this site for the sole purpose of writing things about somebody else.
    Joshua's had several previous connections to this community, so it seems rational that the person would start a new thread here.

But like I aid, it's also no different than somebody seeing something (anything) on a site like this,
    That I can see, everyone else who's bumped the thread and signed up just to post in this thread had some direct or indirect contact with Joshua. You seem to be the first that signed up to defend him, after the thread hadn't received a reply for a week. So it wasn't exactly on our front page here.

It'd be interesting to hear the other side of this story from someone who knows him .
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Sugrue MCPD View Post
    He is being held in their custody!!
    He's a REAL beauty too

Here's his mugshot (Source www.vinelink.com)

I'd encourage any victims or interested parties to register with the above website, as they can inform you via email/phone as to his custody status or if he is released.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails joshuabrady.jpg  
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by bryonhost1 View Post
    Hi!
    I think he is 24, btw....although I don't see how that matters.
    prob wanted to know if he was some kind of old pedo since he chases around 16 year old girls
    Providing WHMCS,ClientExec,Blesta,Wordpress,Forum Integrations And More!
    WebsiteIntegrations.Com - We also offer Design Services and More! - WebsiteIntegrations.Com
    Order Our WHMCS Premium Integration! - WHMCSintegrations.Com
      0 Not allowed!

And it never occurred to you that I just signed up for the site, and this was the first post that peaked my interest. Because, like I already said, it seems a little weird that everybody (law enforcement included) is ganging up on a stranger (to most of the people posting here) who has no way to defend himself. But flame on.
      0 Not allowed!

And it never occurred to you that I just signed up for the site, and this was the first post that peaked my interest.
    I don't believe that for a second.
      0 Not allowed!

I don't care the point is, you have no reason not to believe me considering you know nothing about me. But draw what conclusions you may.
      0 Not allowed!

I don't care the point is, you have no reason not to believe me considering you know nothing about me. But draw what conclusions you may.
    How 'bout since it is "noneofyourbusiness" you just move along and find somewhere else to complain.

As far as I can tell you are the one drawing the most conclusions, which you are free to do. Just stop complaining if we happen to draw some about you in return.

It has already been explained to you why the thread was opened here. (He has caused problems, and scammed members of the WHT community). The officer posted information to show that they were indeed aware of this persons actions, and his past crimes are finally catching up to him.

It is obvious that you know the "jail bird", I personally hope he gets the help he needs.
      0 Not allowed!

It seems to me there's little left to discuss now that the authorities are fully involved. If there's a legitimate need to reopen this thread, feel free to create a help desk ticket and we'll consider doing so. Otherwise, I'm thinking this thread has served its purpose and may be closed now.

</thread>
      0 Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234