Arrow Need a flash designer... a good one!

Hello.

I am in need of a flash designer to make me a small 20-30 second intro. I've come here because elance.com seems to be full of people who just want my cash and don't care about me.

You must be VERY good at flash intros and must name ALL layers, etc so I can go in and modify if I have to.

I won't go into details, but please email me at [email protected] and we can talk some more.

My budget for this project is only $50 to $75

Please include your ICQ, MSN, or AOL handle in the email.

Obviousley you dont care about your intro then or the designer if you dont want to spend any money....

Maybe use one of those free flash generators?

Rob

Would you mind posting one for me?

Yeah, not much I can do but my client is only willing to spend that much...

Oh- so not you but your client needs it...

Hmm I remember seeing these things where you can instantly do cool effects and stuff.

See if there is anything at guistuff.com

get Swish maybe?

Contact Triplesoft.net Online Web Development Company
    Aim: kodvavis
    email: [email protected]
    Http://www.triplesoft.net

$20 per second

Wow! I only get $20 an hour

I agree with Fazel3, use Swish if you are familar with layers and you can create off the shelf text/graphics intro effect without knowing too much about the software in minutes.

Flash has a steep learning curve and and creating complicated effects can involve hundreds of layers for special text/ graphics effects and it takes alot of time and effort.

For your viewing and what it can do, I have added a swift text effect at the top right-hand corner just below the Flash animation(White background) and the Swish one in Black background.

Url: www.boomhost.com

If you plan in doing web designing, my advice it to learn Flash first and any other equivalent such as Swish, Coffee Cup Fire Starter, etc., just helps to make your job easier where you can incorporated into your design if need be.

Regards
    WHO AM I? CLICK HERE!

Talking

IF you don't want to learn or use Flash then you can also use alternatives such as:

1) SWISH www.swishzone.com

2) WILDSWFX www.wildswfx.com

3) COFFEE CUP www.coffeecup.com/firestarter

With the above software/programs your can create stunning text or graphics animation within minutes without mastering the software where before it requires hours of work in Flash to create the same effect. BUT be warned, more and more people are using these softwares to create animations so don't be supprised if you come across a site that have or use the same type of animation.

Regards
    WHO AM I? CLICK HERE!

Fazel:
    i think you have a hard time to understand peoples
    i didnt say that we charge $20 per second for work i am talking about intro only if he need 10 seconds intro then you can multiply 10 with the 20
    10*20 = $200 for 10 seconds intro
    hope it clears now
    gtg now
    Thank you
    Contact Triplesoft.net Online Web Development Company
    Aim: kodvavis
    email: [email protected]
    Http://www.triplesoft.net

yeah I know, I was just joking. It was the way you wrote it