Is someone using VISA Electron card

I tried to register with 2checkout.com and before that I receive answer that VISA Electron is accpeted by them.

When I reach end of registration message appears saying: Authorization failed.

Do You maybe know some other payment system with VISA Electron card accepting ?

You might want to check with the issuing bank of your Visa Electron debit card... you see, some of the banks issued their Visa Electron only to be allowed for shopping purposes and not for Internet purchases (I have one of those and it sucks... it's lying idle in my room somewhere now with a few cents left... hehe)

The problem is that I don't know what is going on. When I opened account in my bank Raiffeisen BANK Austria I ask about that several times and official told me that there is no problem buying on the internet with VISA Electron card I received from them.

They say that it is VISA Electron international card and it is for withdrawing money from bank machines , POS, etc from anywhere in the world. But it seems that it is not in the system on the internet . Is it possible that that is separate system ?

You really shouldn't be having a problem. The authorization failed may due to the following:

1) Insufficient funds
    2) Overdue Balance
    3) Card restrictions
    4) Fraud related issues

Try calling them 062 62 62 62

Balance is OK. The message I get is

Credit Card Autorization Failed!!
    Reason For Failure: Declined

BTW: How You know tel number of Raiffeisen BANK here in Croatia ?

Per my pervious message, the authorization might have failed due to these

1) Overdue Balance
    2) Card restrictions
    3) Fraud related issues

Just give them a call and they will tell you. Dxer, with the amazing power of the internet, people can find out almost anything!!

Cheers!

Balance must be OK.

Restrictions -I don't know

When I was opening account in RBA they assured me that this card can be used on the internet. Now the problem appeared.

I must call them to find out

thanks anyway . I know, You looked to my profile

Fortress Of Solitude, Hampshire, England.
    Visa Electron is for electronic use only. You cannot use the card for mail order or purchases from the net.
    I know this because I live in the UK and am the manager of a retail store, we get them all the time, on the card it should also state that it is for electronic use only. If you were missold the card then I would have words with the issueing bank about this.
    Otherwise your best bet would be to get a visa debit card as it works the same way to some extent as an electron card. Some sites say they do not take debit cards, but as they won't know what the card is except for the magic Visa!, then you can safely use one. I use a debit card myself sometimes, although for more consumer protection regarding purchases you would be well advised to get a credit card to protect yourself against possible net fraud.

yep that is correct.. if your card has "For Electronic Purposes Only" written on it and doesnt have the embossed letters then there are chances it wont work on net. I had one of those earlier and tried it on almost every site I knew and it didnt work.. and to top it the Bank people were dumb and said that it must be a problem with a site and not the card and refused to accept the fact that the card wont work on net.
    eSupport - Feature Packed & Robust Support System (Supports email+web based interface)
    LiveResponse - The Ultimate Live Support Package (Unmatched features & Speed)
    http://www.kayako.com

Yeap - my card numbers and name wasn't embossed but printed in black...