* AND what about TAXES?

1) Do i have to pay any taxes if i offer hosting worldwild?
    Phisically my hosting servers are located in Russia and USA.

2) Do i need to setup any company, or i can just call myself @MY_Company@ at my site and sell hosting everywhere?

Depends on where YOU are based, I can only speak for the US but if based in the US, yes you would have to pay taxes,

I live in Moscow Russia, but offer hosting solutions to US customers as well, using 2chechout or other payment services. How in this situation?

I do not believe you would have to pay any US taxes as long as you don't have an office here

ok. Do anyone else have some ideas?

In any case you should still speak to an attorney, search these forums, I am certain it has been discussed before

For those of us who are based in Pennsylvania, USA, state law says that "Computer Services" are except from state sales taxes. Hosting would be one of those services. If you are thinking about income taxes, I don't know why you would have to pay any since you aren't based in the US, you would really only have to comply with Russian laws.
    Digital Elite Hosting
    www.digitalelite.biz
    Reliable Hosting on IBM Servers

Thanks.
    Can i register my new Company in Pennsylvania, for example if i not live there? I have my personal SSN.
    I need really detailed advice (of couse attoney knows almost averything), but first i think it's better to ask you, guys.

well if you register it there you would have to pay some taxes as you would also have to maintain a bankaccount which would translate to a "presense"

ok.
    How much and what benefits i will get then?

not sure how russia works, but in US, you definatly have to pay taxes. I'd check with a lawyer or an accountant
    IQ Studio
    www.IQStudio.net
    [email protected]
    Create.Design.Innovate

I have to pay US taxes if i have my hosting-company/office in the US or even if i just sell hosting online from Russia to US customers?

It all depends where your company is.

The company who my father was previously the president of (I wont mention the company name as it has been controversially mentioned in the news many times within the last year, but they are incorperated in germany, and do most of their business on US ground, they still have to pay US taxes for things taking place in the US, but on a yearly basis, and asfar as federal taxes, they pay germany... And germany wants less money than the US ;]

So what im sayin in theory is if you operate in germany but have US offices, you must pay both, but yearly income and other federal would be to russia..

Otherwise, if your JUST operating IN russia, but sell hosting to US customers, you dont have to pay the US jack. Your just doing international biz, not until you have a office/biz in US will you have to pay US taxes.

Listen to my advice but dont take it, it will give you a general idea, but Im no substitute for a legally knowledgable person. I could be very wrong and wouldnt want to be responsible for any tax-evasion.....

very well said ninji

So are we required to collect taxes only for people in the same state?

When you do talk to a lawyer, make sure you find one that specifically deals with international internet commerce. I guarantee you that if you ask five tax attorneys what the deal is, you'll get six answers.
    Learn survival/prepper information from a combat veteran at Graywolf Survival