Looking for programmer to make p2p program

Hello

i run dev-net.biz and i am looking for a few programmers to help me realese and make a peer 2 peer program like WinMX Napster and Kazaa You wont get payed at first enless the program is realesed with advertings or as an advert free program

If the program is realsed as an advert free program we will find other ways in paymetn such as we could resell your programming or you could be a programmer in the business

if your intrested please contact me at

MSN :: thesickness_uk@hotmail.com
    Email :: adam@dev-net.biz

Any way is fine

Thank you

Adam

Well, I have tried this before. It was alot of work and we never finished.

It takes alot more then just programming. It takes alot of thinking. You need to provide some new features that the leading p2p provider doesn't have. Also, you need a master database where all your users connect to. You cant imagine how much resources and bandwidth that takes, lol

Yes, this type of program takes A LONG TIME to make. If someone were to do this, it would be for $100's of dollars!

$100's? More like $10,000's...

I was speaking in the fact if you could find somebody to rip off.

Kazza's is an open-source, why not use that and make it the way you want it, I know sourceforge.net has few other projects that are open source and you can use em without any problem.

Neo Modus Direct Connect -> DC++

You can make one too.

Find an Open Source P2P and base your program off that. Use what it has an add your own stuff.

Don't copy. Inovate.
    www.atlanticrail.com

Originally posted by Mesum
    Kazza's is an open-source, why not use that and make it the way you want it, I know sourceforge.net has few other projects that are open source and you can use em without any problem.

Last I heard Kazaa was closed source.. Thats why the people who made Kazaa lite had to reverse engineer the code

Actually, I found a person that you might want to talk too.

His email address is sheddr@sheddtech.com

He is very good at scripting for a low cost. When you email him, tell him "younghistorians.com" referred you. That is me. This is a referrel program, and I get a nice discount. Thanks