* Looking for programmer to make p2p program

Hello

i run dev-net.biz and i am looking for a few programmers to help me realese and make a peer 2 peer program like WinMX Napster and Kazaa You wont get payed at first enless the program is realesed with advertings or as an advert free program

If the program is realsed as an advert free program we will find other ways in paymetn such as we could resell your programming or you could be a programmer in the business

if your intrested please contact me at

MSN :: [email protected]
    Email :: [email protected]

Any way is fine

Thank you

Adam

I don't think anyone will take on a project as big as that, without payment. How exactly will you get these advertisements? Don't you know the internet advertising market has collapsed? To me it sounds like you haven't thought things through. Why do you want to released YET ANOTHER file sharing program? Especially for free? Also if you can't pay your programmers, how will you pay for the server you'll need and bandwidth pricing?

Back to the drawing board I think

I fully agree with Fazel

Originally posted by Fazel3
    Why do you want to released YET ANOTHER file sharing program? Especially for free? Also if you can't pay your programmers, how will you pay for the server you'll need and bandwidth pricing?
    That's pretty simple man, he'll come back here and ask for a hosting company to provide him free hosting and bandwidth.

LOL.

Seriously, I really doubt you have this well thought out. If you don't know what you're doing, odds are you shouldn't be doing it.

I have the hosting all sorted server and all just need the programmer to make it

And also the program wont run with its own server and network it logs on other networks like WinMX, Kazaa, Napster, Bearshare and all the rest

Your goals are commendable..

However..

I recommend some introductory advice for you:

1) Get a damn spellchecker
    2) Explain why anyone would work for free for anything
    3) Realize this has been done and there are clients already available, why not base off those instead?